- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12680288，8 個月前Mi piace ma ha due difetti: il primo è funzionale, perché a volte rende non visibili dei pulsanti od altre interfacce utente, per esempio nel mio home banking in alcune schermate non vedo il pulsante 'avanti', oppure in altri siti non vedo gli 'switch' per attivare delle funzioni.
Il secondo è di estetica, non mi piace molto l'evidenziazione della caselle di testo o di altre interfacce. per esempio su Netflix il pulsante di pausa ha un'aura viola, come altri.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Fred，3 年前I love this addon but lately it causes 60 - 80 % cpu load on youtube videos with live chat (at least I believe thats what's causing it).
E.g. on this site https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXXA3rov59A it is causing high cpu load, while on vids from LinusTech w/o the live chat it is not.
Testing it was easy. Just deactivating your addon on above mentioned site lowered my cpu load by 50 to 60 %.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 C.P.R，3 年前Some sites will not load pages due to this add-on.
And many of the site's services don't do a good job of switching to dark mode.
It's an obvious flaw.
After the update, it looks like the problem has been fixed.
I'd like to add that it would be helpful to be able to set the colors of the various elements a little more.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Red_Start，3 年前Love this effect on some sites, but there should be a way to enable a whitelist so you can manually add sites that look good with it an allow all others to remain unchanged.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 me，3 年前eats ram like crazy. virtual swap file uses 26+ Gb of memory. ubuntu 16.04. ff86 when i kill process the memory frees and add-on stops working. when is firefox going to fix their bright white blue light f-u and your eyes display for web pages? why are we forced to use addons like this that jam up my laptop to reduce the pain caused by these 'look directly into the sun'' webpages? why don't more websites provide night or less eyeball shredding versions of their pages? and why does this addon need so much ram?
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15704532，4 年前A few things that would make this even better:
A toggle based system so that I can turn it on whenever I feel like it.
A whitelist based system so that I can only turn on black mode for the sites I want, instead of having to disable all the sites that I don't want to have this extension enabled on.
Default color should be something lighter in the first place. SoL but hey.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 hambone，4 年前I like what it does and it seems to work well, but I'm disabling for now because it makes my pages bug out for a few seconds while loading and then changing the colors. Probably just my crap computer, so results may be different for you.