- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 6772518，9 個月前I've been using Copy ShortURL for a number of years and have been very pleased with its simplicity of use and convenience. I use it primarily when communicating long URLs in emails and social media posts, where long URLs become clunky and distracting to read, or where space is at a premium. I was particularly excited to learn that V.5.3.0 has restored is.gd to its list of URL shorteners!
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Harry，10 個月前This was the best shorturl I have ever used until about 3 weeks ago, when it would give an error instead of shortening the url. Recently it will use the tinyurl,app. My main social media is minds.com and minds won't let me use tinyurl, because they say it links to spam. There are now 12 websites which I receive newsletters from that they use the tinyurl on. Copy shorturl is no longer my favorite.
開發者回應張貼於 10 個月前Why don't you choose a different URL shortener in the addon's settings? I did not cause is.gd to break, I'm just reacting to their service going away (try it yourself: go to is.gd in firefox and notice their website has disappeared).
Also, if you have a favorite URL shortening service that isn't supported, please file an issue on GitHub Issues for this add-on and I'm happy to take a look.
For what it's worth, I personally use bitly (with an API key that I created on their website) and it works great.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15469760，1 年前Thanks for perfect Addon! I found one problem while using it: on site www.dennikn.sk it uses automaticly dennikn shortener, not bit.ly (or others selected), even if Use special URL formats is unchecked. It's possible that it is fault of www.dennikn.sk, because on youtube it works (generates bitly). Thanks for great addon again.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Shudushi，2 年前Copy ShortURL is an excellent AddOn, exept on this URL:
Neither shortening with Copy ShortURL and tinyurl, nor bit.ly is working correctly, but copy the url and paste on bit.ly website is working fine.
UPDATE after developer feedback:
Shortened URL by Copy ShortURL (https://is.gd/eeQmwt) redirects to the right website (geizhals.at), but all the filters of the original URL are missing. Issue on github reported.
So it seems to me, that's something with Firefox and Copy ShortURL.
Maybe its possible for you to fix this.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 GG，2 年前I been using this extension for sometime now with no problems. Not until the recent upgrade reason for 3-stars. After upgrade it didn't work at all, forcing me to use something else which is overkill for what I need. Anyway, I finally reverted back to the previous version. Wish I didn't have to. Using FF 62.0
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14682106，3 年前It worked well. But in Firefox 70.0.1 (x64) the problems are the same as bethel95 described: "URL is never copied into the paste buffer". On any sites. With any service. When bit.ly is selected: "No API key in preferences".