- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15039561，2 個月前Causes Firefox startup to hang for between 30s to 60s. Otherwise it's a great extension.
開發者回應張貼於 1 個月前This is caused by a Firefox bug.
You can avoid the problem by unchecking "Auto-delete indexedDB and localStorage of websites at browser startup" in Cookiebro Options.
See the report here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1807808
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Trendy Luddite，1 年前Cookiebro - My Main Man!
A hearty "thank you" to the developer for demonstrating how useful and important
it is to be able to blacklist cookies.
(I cannot believe how many developers omit this critical and time-saving feature when writing these types of extensions.)
This cookie manager allows the user to go in, examine each individual cookie, and decide whether or not you want it on your machine. Sure, I get that auto-deleting cookies is useful, but you've probably noticed that sites will dump many cookies into your browser that you simply do not need.
Why not prevent a problem before it even starts?
It is a great pity that the developer hasn't done anything with this in months; I can only hope he/she has not decided to abandon it. If they need donations to keep this thing going, I would be willing to slip him/her a few dollars, and gladly.
(The Cookie Log feature is particularly brilliant. You can even blacklist cookies while you are in there without having to go into the editor. How cool is that?)
As an earlier reviewer said: This add-on should have far more users than it has.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Kate，1 年前The setting "Auto-delete indexedDB and localStorage of websites at browser startup" causes blank pages for several sites including imgur, ticktick.com, and qfc.com. Clearing cookies now throws an error message as well.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Korwin，2 年前К сожалению, хотя в описании и написано про поддержку контейнеров, по факту в Cookiebro Editor не найден функционал управления cookies-ами выбранного контейнера. Как в "Cookie Quick Manager". А нужно было именно это.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 flitterio，2 年前This is a very functional cookie manager with an intuitive user interface. A very nice feature is that you can export/import your whitelist and blacklist. It even has built-in help. Thanks to the developer for this great add-on!
One thing that's not clear in the help is whether whitelisting *.foobar.com also whitelists foobar.com — or do I have to whitelist both to whitelist all pages from that site?
Also, does whitelisting *.foobar.com allow cookies from deeper sub-domains, such as bar.bletch.foobar.com — or do I need to whitelist *.*.foobar.com to allow cookies from that domain?
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 p，2 年前i deleted the unwanted cookies and then i had to log in to all sites!! whats your definition of unwanted cookies sir? also there is no option to add the domain to black list , in toolbar icon.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 6490726，2 年前This is a must have extension for me!
I have a small problem though: if I remove the "session" checkbox and set an expiration date on a cookie, those settings get lost as soon as the cookie is set again by the server. In a case like that only the value should get updated. Or maybe provide a "lock" option to prevent a cookie from being changed at all by the server?
And a small useability enhancement: it would be nice if you could delete a cookie by hitting the del key instead of having to open the context menu. Also if the contents of cookie would be shown immediately when moving to it with the arrow keys, would IMHO be more intuitive than having to additionally press the enter key.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 John Corliss，2 年前It works, but I really don't like cookie logging. I very much don't like the way that cookie logging is enabled by default either and how it resets to being enabled whenever I run CCleaner and Bleachbit on my system. Other than that though, this extension does a great job of deleting unwanted cookies without restarting Firefox, and it also does great at protecting cookies that I don't want to lose. As I said though, logging should be turned off by default. In fact, I don't see any excuse for there to be logging of cookies in any event. I see it as a possible privacy exploit. Webextension data SHOULD be cleaned. Perhaps the extensions settings should be stored some other way if possible. I have no intention of ending my use of such tools as CCleaner and Bleachbit.
開發者回應張貼於 2 年前Logging can be turned off in Cookiebro Options. If CCleaner or some other tool you use deletes WebExtension storage data, it's hardly a valid reason to give Cookiebro just 3 stars. Instead, CCleaner and other apps like that should improve their products so that they don't delete WebExtension data. Or just stop using such tools.
EDIT: if CCleaner / Bleachbit deletes the "Don't log" setting, then it will also delete your whitelist, blacklist and other settings since storing those settings is done using the same API call. If you really want to wipe all settings of all your extensions and then manually reimport those settings, go ahead but it's your choice.