- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13718743，2 年前Works well & does what it says, but it takes a long time to check for broken bookmarks compared to other similar extensions like this I tried. Better than some of the others, but not the best IMO.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Navin，2 年前I migrated my bookmarks from Chrome when switching over to Firefox. But none of the favicons of the bookmarks were getting loaded, unless I load the bookmark manually. I had too many bookmarks to do this manually. Thankfully, I came across this add on. It fully automated the process for me and now I have favicons on all my bookmarks. The other features are useful too, but they were not my main focus. I deducted a start because in the duplicate finder, it showed the location of only one. I wanted to see all locations to decide which ones to keep and which ones to delete.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Pascal，4 年前Yeah thanks for that. Even I am not so absolutely excited about opening 3'200 Websites just to get the Favicons down and show it up for less then two days... Then the sync taking place and overwrite all the bookmarks with the favicons again..
My question is, why the heck Opera manage this without a big theater since ever and FF is not able to get this really annoying little problem solved...
Syncing from browser to browser is a daily task and using an extra add-on just to get the favicons back is more then annoying. Nothing against your add-on. I moved back to the old school bookmark import (just for FF as its's anyway not my main browser) upload and renew the bookmarks by a html file incl. the favicons .... :)
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 mik3，4 年前Nice!
But please add the ability to update individual bookmarks!
It's a major pain to update 3000+ favicons when a single bookmark has wrong favicon. (or atleast update toolbar bookmarks individually.)
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 k3tonan，4 年前PRO's: Great add-on. I love the orange error; excellent detail in icons and reasoning behind each one makes things easily identifiable. Bonus for having the folder icon to indicate physical location of bookmark and the ability to update links. I have tested several others and this is the first one that doesn't crap out on me after checking 24K+ bookmarks. Side-note it took 5:53:08 to check all 24,653 bookmarks. UPDATE: Something else I noticed this seems to catch more bad links then others. I ran Bookmarks clean up which I found is the only other one that would run thru 24K+ bookmarks however it didn't flag as much; roughly 2500. I ran Checkmarks afterwords and it has caught about 2800+ more and so far I have verified 600 as being bad or potential risks.
CON's: I only gave it 4 stars due to lack of ability to select multiples to delete.
Sort based on error and/or hide certain errors only showing specific ones.
Select Multiples. e.g. using CTRL+Click a check-mark box to select random ones and check-mark a box scrolling down then SHIFT+Click to check-mark another box in-turn check-marks everything in between.
Save previous search to pick-up later if browser was to crash.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 AMDphreak，5 年前It works, but there has got to be a better way to do this. It's a big hack: it opens up every single bookmark in tabs, five at a time. It could simply do this in the background and without loading an entire web page.
開發者回應張貼於 5 年前Hi, thanks for the feedback. At the moment direct manipulation of favicons is not supported by the web extension API. That’s why previous favicon reloaders don’t work anymore and I chose to workaround by opening all bookmarks to trigger the native favicon update. True, it’s a hack.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Micha，6 年前A great Addon that is FF>=57 compatible.
I love the check and the favicon reload.
A useful addon would be the possibility to check only a subfolder, not all bookmarks (there could be many!)
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13733256，6 年前I had been looking for something to replace Favicon Restorer for a while! Thanks for making this extension. Any change it can be modified to work in the background even if the sidebar is closed? Is that even possible with the way Firefox works now?
開發者回應張貼於 6 年前Thank you for your review. I was also searching for a replacement for FavIcon Reloader and every thread on favicon-reloading led the the same answer: Click "Open All in Tabs.." for each bookmarks-folder. The WebExtensions API does not support favicon reloading/manipulation.
Another workaround: You can run this addon in the background if you open another browser window where you can also close the sidebar. The addon loads tabs only in the window it was started in...