- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 18136445，1 個月前Firefox has some major issues with favicons right now but this is the closest I've got to sorting it out. It recovered a ton of them. It doesn't work on links that are no longer active (which makes sense), so some of the problem might be your bookmarks themselves.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 GNUbaru，2 個月前old but gold!
478 bookmarks took 7:39 min
i work a lot with the bookmarks and sort them in directories. Also i often reinstall Windows and test some Linux distros, which means i also do often sync fresh Firefox/Waterfox instances.
The addon opens every bookmark in your current window (focus remains on your current tab and your opened tabs stay alive. maybe 5 proccessing bookmarks at a time)
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Philip，4 個月前Excellent overall, the only thing I spotted is that there is no way to disable the warning check for "canonical". Should there be an option to disable this function would be most helpful.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 themacmeister，8 個月前I recently converted from Chrome to Firefox after many years. I had 6097 bookmarks without favicons. After ~45min, I had favicons for the majority of them (the remainder were no longer working sites).
I would give this extension 6 out of 5 if I could. Just imagine updating 6000+ URLs one at a time !!!
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Marky Mark DE，1 年前i have delete my favicons.sqlite file and rebuild it with Checkmarks, but not all of my bookmarks have get their favicon, but why?
For such cases i use now additional this Add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/cache-favicons-for-bookmarks/ but this can also not update all favicons by unknown reasons ... the funny is, firefox itself shows in this cases the favicon in tab but not the bookmark!
Is it possible to make a add-on version which also works on mobile firefox (Android)? Here you don't have any favicons, this looks simply "poor" :-(