- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Turk Borough，3 小時前latest update (Version 2023.3.0) slows down / freezes some webpages for a few seconds on load. older versions work fine.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15066544，9 天前The UX and UI is a bit janky (welcome to open source), but besides that it's great. I definitely trust this team over Lastpass. I wish authentication with fingerprint would work in browser without having to have the desktop Bitwarden app open.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Outpost3157，16 天前Overall : Truly great, extremely convenient, especially using Ctrl+Shift+l (L, not i) to fill in log in forms quickly, the password generator along with the limited generated password history are also absolute life savers.
However, the automated suggestion to update log in info, when it detects you changed a password on a website for example, works very poorly (when it even detects you changed it). I'd suggest updating the saved log in info in Bitwarden manually instead.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Jack Bayer，1 個月前Updated to 2023.2.1 and if I log in with another device it stop responding when I click on the extension to bring out the vault. This is the error in the console: ERROR Error: Uncaught (in promise): TypeError: can't access dead object
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Jot8378，1 個月前The password manager is good, but the auto-lock feature is very unreliable
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Joshua Robinson，2 個月前Free unlimited devices... That's why this one is better than the rest. I've only tried the free version, but I can connect my phone, laptop, and other browsers I use. Tired of entering a password 100 times a day everyday? I was.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 ddddqqqq，2 個月前Nice extension and the password manager. Definitely a good replacement for the LastPass that lost all of our data!
But a couple of major complaints with the UI:
1. Browser extension window disappears as soon as you click away. Say, you go to some other window to copy the info when creating a new account in Bitwarden and the window disappears. Very annoying!
2. The popup in the extension is too small. There should be a way to enlarge it.
3. And this one is really bad. Why limiting the text field to 10000 chars!? Seriously. I had to split some of my secure notes that I took from LastPass.Very inconvenient.
Unless they fix these UI bugs I'll keep on searching for another password manager. But it is definitely better than LastPass.Thanks for the support and feedback, it has been passed along to the team! You can also use the Firefox sidebar functionality to create a persistent experience: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Martin Egger，2 個月前love it other than these two things:
i wish it would keep the login window open when i have to switch windows and enter the MFA code.
lastpass would show the available passwords once you click in the username or password field. super convenient.Thanks for the feedback, you can use the Firefox sidebar to create a persistent experience: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/use-firefox-sidebar-access-bookmarks-history-synced
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 tubbadu，2 個月前Amazing extension, it has everything I need except for one little thing: I should manually click on the context menu to unlock the vault; It would be amazing to have the possibility to prompt the unlock pin when the browser startsThanks for the feedback, you can also use the autofill keyboard shortcut to trigger the prompt: Ctrl/CMD + Shift + L - https://bitwarden.com/help/keyboard-shortcuts/
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 FT，3 個月前It is quite nice cross-platform password manager. I like that it has no recover-master-password functionality, It makes me feel safer.
Also I enjoy free version with unlimited device number, what else could I ask?
Oh yes - please add a way to fight duplicates. It is really annoying to fight duplicated records, and there is no good way to merge them. Should be requested feature by many users, I would expect.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Álvaro González，3 個月前El servicio es MUY BUENO, pero la extensión necesita un poco más de amor. Hay que escribir la contraseña montones de veces al día, te pide continuamente guardar cambios inexistentes pero cuando realmente cambias una contraseña lo más probable es que no lo detecte, los controles están desparramados al azar por la interfaz... No termina de convencer ni en escritorio ni en Android.Thanks for the feedback! Feel free to visit our forums for specific changes or feature requests: https://community.bitwarden.com/c/feature-requests/5 also be sure to disable Firefox's ability to manage credentials to prevent interference: https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17707615，3 個月前Amazing product, but should detect password updates better.Thanks for the feedback, be sure to disable Firefox's ability to manage credentials https://bitwarden.com/help/getting-started-browserext/#disable-a-built-in-password-manager to prevent any interference. You can also tap the sidebar button to create a persistent experience.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 miss_p1nky，3 個月前Dislike the new UI and it's much slower now after the last update. Would appreciate if you fix this issue. Thanks!Thanks for the feedback, there is a fix rolling out for the spacing issue. Regarding the slowdown, are you experiencing this from all clients? Have you tried adjusted network/VPN connections? Feel free to share additional detail with the support team https://bitwarden.com/contact/ or report a bug directly on Github at https://github.com/bitwarden/clients/issues