- 來自 Wiener234，19 天前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分A really good ADD-ON for Firefox to manage passwords. The option for a pop up makes it good to use when there is a need to see the logins for more then just on side.
One thing that would be missing is the ADD-ON prompting for a login into the ADD-ON on browser startup. So you can save your logins when creating new accounts without having to add them later because you weren't logged in.
- 來自 Kittentheboss，2 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Bitwarden is perfect in regards to keeping your passwords safe. In fact it's a little too perfect. When you get an Open-Source project like this it's usually a crap shoot on what you're gonna get. Some features may be missing. Like account recovery, Autofill and Autosave on default making any phishing site look even more fishy when you rely on autofills to check the url for you. If you are this paranoid that you would switch from lastpass. Keep your passwords on an encrypted USB. Or use lastpass and don't save your email account.
- 來自 WindFreaker，2 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Not as feature rich or as easy to use as some other password managers, but there is a completely free tier that has like 95% of what you'd need and even the premium tier is only like $10 a year.
- 來自 DoudouPike，4 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Quasiment parfait !
Il manque, à l'image d'autre service du genre, une icône cliquable à côté des inputs afin d'accéder plus rapidement à nos informations de connexion.
De plus les thèmes ne sont vraiment pas terribles..
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14251727，4 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Really nice extension. It works like a charm.
However, 2FA using Yubikey could be improved. Currently it's checked only once. It could be nice to force 2FA every month for instance or less.