- 来自 mgute，2 个月前评分 4 / 5Hi, this is a great extension.
When watching a stream with ads, it no longer switches to lower resolution when playing ads, only shows a black screen (switches back to the stream fine when the ad is over). The extension 'Video Ad-Block, for Twitch' still can switch to lower resolution when playing ads (however uses regular twitch player).
It would be really nice if we can use your player for twitch vods, not just livestreams.
- 来自 e2li，6 个月前评分 4 / 5Хорошее расширение, но есть БОЛЬШАЯ проблема: даёт задержку на стрим в районе 10-15 секунд, при минимальной задержке в настройках и вообще. Убрать бы задержку, что бы в реальном времени было - было бы замечательно.
- 来自 Alienfodder，9 个月前评分 4 / 5I've just downloaded this extension so I can't comment on all the features. But... I had been having this really annoying issue with the audio and video being desynched for Twitch in Firefox. After trying all kinds of solutions that didn't work, I installed this extension and it solved the problem. Very happy! :)
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14609807，1 年前评分 4 / 5Used to work great until today, the button on the top right to switch to the player doesn't appear anymore.
Temp fix : go to your extensions > cogwheel top right > debug extensions > scroll to the Alternative Twitch player and click the manifest URL> replace /manifest.json by /player.html?channel=
This should work for now
- 来自 Medievalman22，1 年前评分 4 / 5Huge improvement over the default player, excluding the odd theater preference. Videos load way faster, buffer less, and adds extra customization. Also, it solves the vanishing controls bug, which is why I used it initially. (EDIT: Doesn't solve the vanishing controls for VODs)
- 来自 Yan，1 年前评分 4 / 5Хорошее дополнение, уменьшает нагрузку на ЦП, удобное управление, но когда стример кидает рейд, то поток просто останавливается и не перекидывает на другой канал. Не хватает ссылок на описание, видео, расписание канала.
- 来自 hgfjhgfjhfggfj，1 年前评分 4 / 5*final conclusion
ive been using alternate twitch player between oct '20 and february '21 due to twitch overblowing their ad deployments. however over the past month ive switched back to the standard built in twitch player and ive been faced with, well a reasonable amount of ads really. and their video quality has improved drastically (better than alternate player quality in some cases). just recently theyve FINALLY aligned the theater mode player to have even top and bottom black bars (which has prompted my final conclusions here) so i must say that as much as i now fully recommend sticking to the original twitch player, this still has its use cases as being a very efficient player (5w on my laptop compared to a jumpy 6-9w with the built-in player) and as well being very responsive and less obtrusive. however with the lack of FFZ compression and the comparative quality of twitch's built-in player, i will use theirs for the foreseeable future.
thanks for the extension which saved me for some months from pulling my hair out.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16589313，1 年前评分 4 / 5Only thing that works to block all ads and purple screens on twitch right now. The volume is quieter than the default player for some reason, and the latency is a bit worse, but it's a small price to pay.
EDIT: Of course it stops working the day after I send this review. I assume twitch changed something but this extension is broken for me right now.
EDIT 2: Working again 2021/01/25.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13239242，2 年前评分 4 / 5Great player with a lot of thought put into it, but one star ding for lack of pop-out video support via Firefox picture-in-picture. ( https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/about-picture-picture-firefox )
UPDATE: It seems raiding doesn't function correctly, when the twitch channel raids another channel it doesn't swap to that channel's video feed when the first one stops broadcasting. The chat does swap, however.
- 来自 None，2 年前评分 4 / 5very nice addon, way less cpu usage & ram when watching a stream ( twitch use WAY too much ) one little thing, it seems like a message "hiding ads" for 15sec made his appearance,and it totaly stop the stream, which is a bit annoying. ( ok for now its unusable saddly as its like stop every 10min for that "hiding ads" thing, no idea what is happening or the reason )