- 来自 Firefox 用户 15166984，2 个月前评分 3 / 5Seems to leave behind site data for every temp tab and site visited. Maybe Strict mode incompatibility? Whatever the case I've got dozens of listings reporting 0 Cookies but site data is still being stored.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13897684，10 个月前评分 3 / 5Unfortunately this add-on blocks usage of web.de's Mail-Check add-on (https://produkte.web.de/mailcheck/#.suche.brandlink.mailcheck): when trying to login to one of the configured mail accounts only an empty tab comes up with title "Placeholder for extension post request - tmp ". Is there a way to disable this add-on for specific sites? When I disable Temp Containers all is fine. Fwiw: I use this in conjunction with Multi-account containers add-on.
Other than that seems to work fine.
- 来自 The Voice Inside Your Head，2 年前评分 3 / 5I use a local homemade written html file as a start/homepage [HP]. Each time I open the browser my HP appears but it isn't in any container. Make it so everything is in a container, including locally stored content.
开发者回应发布于 2 年前It's a Firefox API limitation which prevents automatically isolating file:// URLs, nothing I can do about it. (See: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/WebExtensions/API/tabs/create)
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14328031，3 年前评分 3 / 5Brilliant use of containers, if only it wouldn't be so absolutely confusing. The settings here are overwhelming and I'm not sure what they do.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13962360，4 年前评分 3 / 5ok but supercookies in SiteSecurityServiceState.txt are not cleared!
开发者回应发布于 3 年前Containers don't include the HSTS response cache (https://wiki.mozilla.org/Security/Contextual_Identity_Project/Containers#What_is_.28and_isn.27t.29_separated_between_Containers) and as such it's not removed when containers itself are removed. Unfortunately no way for Add-ons to clear that cache in any other way. The bug where this decision was made can be found here: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1253006