- 来自 WaldiPL，3 年前评分 4 / 5After updating to 1.4.0, all my styles have been removed.
"Stylus" has stopped working, I could not create or install new styles.
After reinstallation it works again correctly, unfortunately, the data has been lost.Stylus can't remove all styles. There's simply no such code. Nothing related to style management was added recently. Make sure you don't use "smart" apps like CCleaner that purge extension's storage. Otherwise it's likely there's something wrong with your browser profile or it's a bug/quirk in Firefox - there's a known bug with removing style storage when you enable permanent private mode for the first time since Stylus was installed.
- 来自 Florian，3 年前评分 4 / 5All my styles has disappeared just now... can't explain how or why..Stylus can't "disappear" styles. It's either a bug in the browser or your user profile is damaged. Also make sure you're not using "smart" apps like CCleaner which may delete the style storage.
P.S. If you've switched Firefox into a permanent private mode, Firefox erases the previously used style storage, it's a known bug in Firefox. Might be fixed in Nightly, though.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13824800，4 年前评分 4 / 5PRIVACY CONCERN: Why does the latest update require access to your data for openusercss.com and openusercss.org?
Great functionality otherwise.Stylus doesn't access any data on any site. The new content script for openusercss will simply facilitate installation and updating of usercss styles from that site.
The content script tells the site the name of the extension (Stylus) and whether the style (displayed on the site page) is installed so the site displays the extension name and "Install" or "Update" on its action button.
The fact that Firefox displays this warning is just another example of how buggy WebExtensions implementation is in FF. It's really sad and disgusting. The thing is, Stylus has always had access to all sites via its content script that runs on all URLs - this is a necessary requirement to apply styling - so adding another content script makes no actual difference.
- 来自 maxoku，4 年前评分 4 / 5In the version 22.214.171.124 editor is completely broken. After reverting to previous version it's fixed. Maybe the new theme is wrongly applied or something.We can't fix what we can't reproduce.
Please post a screenshot and an instruction how to make it happen.
And if you use FF 56 or older, please re-check it in a new browser profile with no other addons installed because in the old Firefox the full (classic) addons can affect WebExtensions.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13604918，4 年前评分 4 / 5Actually great (five stars), but suddenly - without playing around or doing anything - ALL my styles disappeared. Srsly, it has been fucking much time I spent into optimizing everything...
€: After restarting FF, everything is like before again. Consequently, went from 2 to 4 stars...Styles can only disappear due to a bug in the browser or disk failure. Stylus simply doesn't have the code to mass-delete the styles on a whim.
Always export the styles manually on the styles manager page if you don't have a system-wide periodic backup set up. In the future we'll probably add an internal database backup and external sync.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13603596，4 年前评分 4 / 5Does not seem to work with containerized sites. FF57 with Mozilla's own Multi-Account Containers extension. Otherwise, thanks for the effort.
EDIT: Works when following workaround on github, although this way is rather primitive.Mozilla's implementation of Containers API is incompatible with some of the basic approaches we use for speed-up like direct access to the background script. Either the API will be fixed in the future or we'll try to rework our code.
- 来自 GabWas，4 年前评分 4 / 5It worked fine for a long time. but now I can't install any themes from the userstyles.org site. I mean, of course, I can add them manually, but that's not the point. Maybe somebody knows how to solve this?This is not a known issue so I can only guess without having the detailed steps to reproduce the problem. Might be caused by another addon or extension interfering. Try making a new user profile in Firefox, install only Stylus there and see if you can reproduce the problem.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13230028，4 年前评分 4 / 5All is well, but there is one but a drawback.
I noticed that when I go to the page youtube it freezes, it can get wrong that the page does not respond.
waiting for fixation
- 来自 ananda96，4 年前评分 4 / 5Don't know why i did not switch much earlier to Stylus (WebExt) :-)
Since brandnew Stylish version 3.0.1 (update to WebExt) is totally broken right now i encountered Stylus and it's way better than Stylish and has some very good options to handle styles.
If you follow the instructions to convert your styles to Stylus everything will work fine.
Some minus - if you change the values of an existing style you use on userstyles there will be no changes made when you klick "update style". only uninstall and reinstall with new values works.
for this reason 4 stars.
would be nice if the develeoper would change this.
- 来自 Skeletonxf，4 年前评分 4 / 5It would be really nice if there's a way to disable the editor's section views and just see the css script in one code block. Toggling the UI layout doesn't seem to make a difference.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12217657，4 年前评分 4 / 5Everything works likes stylish, but there is one small problem that will be hopefully fixed soon. Styles for websites can be installed normally, but styles for Firefox' about:home refuse to install itself.