- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15028866，6 个月前There is a problem with high CPU usage on Debian 11 and Firefox 91.7.0esr related to this extension. I tried restarting Firefox and it didn't fix the problem, so I had to disable the extension. I'm unsure why it started now, because it wasn't a problem a few days ago and the extension hasn't been updated.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17325065，6 个月前I signed up for this and am pretty certain it said there was a control group attached to it (which says to me that none of the vids I wanted removed would be if in that group). Well, none of the things I wanted removed were, so I opted out of it. But when RReporter installed it apparently removed the old YT menu which had 'Not Interested/Don't Recommend Channel' and the opting out didn't restore it. I used that menu a lot and haven't found a way of getting it back. So I got less back from opting in than I had before. Didn't work for me. Hope it did for someone else.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Simse，9 个月前Seems not to work, as i get a red errormessage rigt after i click - plus: it's not userfriendly, have to enter a cause, then the error, then i have to close that (or, otherwise i'm in this and that clickjungle somewhere on Firefox), plus, one more thing that analyses my data - and nothing happens - sorry guys, but this is just sniffing. Thanks but no thanks. Shall i use brave, edge or chrome again, there i know, that i'm sniffed!
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Leonardo，9 个月前Não sei o que houve, mas aparentemente, parou de funcionar (mesmo no Chrome. Ocorre o mesmo).
Eu sigo as orientações, mas nada acontece. Desinstalei e reinstalei diversas vezes. Já náo sei mais o que fazer.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14808217，10 个月前My experience is ZERO. I had to read the notes at GitHub to realize this is NOT an actual working browser extension, it is an EXPERIMENT, and the notes specifically state "If you opted in to participating in Mozilla’s research you may have been assigned to a control group for which the button is not available. In this case, in order to support our research, we ask that you leave the extension installed for at least one month and continue to use YouTube as normal." WHAT IS THE POINT of having a control group that cannot access the extension's function? If I can't actually use the extension, why have it installed?!?!?
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13331253，10 个月前Even though Firefox TELLS me that it's installed "RegretsReporter," there is no objective sign or any evidence whatsoever that it now exists in my system. Firefox has become quite sloppy in following up with such installations, etc. Not all of us are software/internet/browser mavens. We don't need our hands held, but we do expect something more concrete than yet another hollow promise.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13767423，1 年前Frankly you need to be gathering data based on the recommendations page... i.e. what people are 'not interested' in... what channels they don't want to see again, what they're reporting and why etc...
And evidence to what extent Google/YouTube disregard that data. It's the recommendations they make that are the root of the problem. - They pay no attention to direct feedback either!
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Proton UI color fix，2 年前This really should not be Mozzila's priority. As their financial situation is getting worse, they should focus on things that actually matter for the future of web. Like keeping Firefox alive to help fight Google's monopoly and literal W3C group ownership.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Dr. Jeff，2 年前**TL; DR: Although well-intentioned, the way this extension works enables Echo Chambers and Censorship to thrive, and may go against the idea of a "Healthy Internet"; but at least it's open source.**
Positives: At least I can find a plus on the Open Source...
Negatives: Having read all the Instructions and Privacy Notice, analyzing it through my personal lens on Censorship and Echo Chambers, and using it for a little while, I can safely say this could be a tool for censorship and echo chambers. (Suggestions will be sent later to Mozilla.)
This is specially worrying given the bottom disclaimer on the RReporter page:
"This is part of a broader movement for a healthy internet."
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Gernsback，2 年前Slows down YouTube so much it becomes sluggish even on a high-level PC (and even more if it's dated, tested on two systems).
And who the heck opens a video he does not like? Don't see how this can improve my experience.
No idea why you're doing this, complete waste of time.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 serg，2 年前So, Mozilla fires a lot of developers because of financial problems and this is how it decides to spend some of the remaining resources? Analyzing YouTube's usage statistics? Really?
Mozilla should realize a simple fact: if Firefox dies - Mozilla dies. Developing the FOSS privacy-oriented feature-rich browser should be the main and almost single priority for Mozilla. There are tons of things to improve in Firefox.
Just an example - integrating the Tree Style Tab extension natively into Firefox would be a killer feature.
Also the Mozilla VPN was a good idea. But where is it? Why is it still not available?