- 评分 2 / 5来自 Faze，19 天前Great extension in Chrome but sucks in Firefox. Sometimes it doesn't stop playing, lots of times you can't select where to read from, like the way it can in Chrome, and other buggy stuff that doesn't exist in Chrome. The worst part is that they only give you one free voice and it's a woman's voice. In the world of equality, we should be able to be allowed a different gender's voice (a male's voice) without having to pay for it as a premium feature. It old style mentality that will eventually bite them in the butt.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Ashley，5 个月前Was deciding between 2 or 3 stars since it does *technically* do the job, but there are so many glitches that I often just end up reading the page aloud to myself.
- Difficulties starting and stopping (voice starts reading the page over again OR it jumps to the end of the page)
- Needs more flexibility; cannot highlight anywhere onscreen to be read; almost seems like the bot just chooses what you hear
- Skips ahead on page and misses text
-Forward or back buttons do not work consistently (so that's all of the buttons)
- Bot voice is terrifyingly annoying (or annoyingly terrifying)
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15746433，1 年前At first it worked, but after changing to a different voice I can't hear anything. Tried reset, remove of the addon, restart firefox and new installation, a few times. But still no sound. What a pitty.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15629978，3 年前Used to work great. But when i finally switched to windows 10 (from win7) at the end of last year. The pause button stopped working. Also, I used to be able to double click a sentence (in the popup window) and it would start to read from that sentence. Now that too doesn't work. It will highlight the text i double click, but continue to read like nothing happened.
If this start working like it used to, its worth ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (but at the moment, 2 stars is the best i can give)
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14436816，4 年前Cannot use this extension to read a text file from computer. I am getting this error message
"You need to grant Read Aloud access to file URLs in extension settings". But there is not such option available.