- 评分 4 / 5来自 nowandthen，10 个月前The "new look" is hard to read. Temp, Trusted etc. are too bold and they're not easy to see what they mean at a glance. Did you change for the sake of change? Please go back to the old icons.
Updating from 1 star to 4. You don't get 5 stars because you switched me to the dark icons without my knowledge that I could move back to the "original" icons. Thankfully, from the options menu, I can change the icons back to the original versions without waiting for an update.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 RichT54，10 个月前Thank you for providing the ability to select the previous UI style. I have updated my rating accordingly. I hope you will retain the Vintage Blue option in future updates, it is so much better than the new style.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Markus，10 个月前I am using this extension for 10 years now. The change to a new UI from version 5 to 10 took getting used to, but I was able to get comfortable with it. This was manly due to the different color coding for different settings. But with the latest UI of version 11.4, the different settings look very similar now. Furthermore, the dialog box is now much bigger and looks very clunky.
What I do not understand is that there is no fall-back option to switch back to the previous UI. In my opinion this was not a well-considered decision.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 MrNighty，10 个月前I've been using NoScript for a really long time and I never had any issues (except for the first few weeks of the "Firefox Quantum" update)
The new UI is really bad. I'm always open for new UI designs but this isn't good. Especially dark mode is horrible. I had to change it to light theme since it's a little bit better to read.
If it's possible offer a classic theme as an option or redo the new theme.
Update: Thanks for the answer! The dark theme still isn't perfect but at least I can switch to the classic style!
- 评分 5 / 5来自 ЯромиR，10 个月前I do also immediately UPDATE my RATING to 5 billion STARS and my review!
This is THE BEST DEVELOPER with his IMMEDIATE reaction to NoScript users ask!
What a BRILLIANT MAN!!!
And ALSO the LATEST UPDATE (-:
Now it has even a DARK VIEW mode, what is so helpful for sensitive eyes!
MANY BIG THANKS, dear Giorgio!
(and my apologies for my previous review's complaint, if I just haven't noticed new options were available)
The UGLIEST "update" through the whole existence of PREVIOUSLY excellent ad-on )-:
JUST BRING BACK our beloved NORMAL LOOK of this extension!!!
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12748548，10 个月前I've used this add-on for years. It was one of the best extensions ever -- thank you developer, for all your hard work! Unfortunately, the new update is awful. It looks horrible, and it seems to be breaking all kinds of websites and frequently does not allow adjustments when clicking on 'Options' or anything anymore. It's just ugly and useless now. Please put it back to the way it was!
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14009198，10 个月前Thank you for all the work on this valuable extension, which I have appreciated for years. For this 5 stars.
But the new user interface is unfortunately so repulsive and terrible that I have to reduce to 1 star!!
This is the worst user interface I have ever had to see on a PC. Have only been using PCs since 1984!
My URGENT recommendation is to completely rethink it again and change it to a reasonable level in a near future.
Wow, great job again. Thanks for the update. Works great. Therefore 5 stars !
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Plum，10 个月前I want to update my review. They have pushed an update with the option to revert to the old theme. Thank you!
I've been using this addon for years. It's a great addon, but the new UI update was unexpected, jarring, and for a moment made me think I had been hijacked by something. While I appreciate the attempt at a dark theme (more things need dark themes), I feel it could use some work still. The new UI feels unprofessional, enough so that I had to come here to see the reviews to see if it was legit. I am giving 5 stars as I've been an avid user, and until this UI change, it's been consistently one of my favorite and most used addons.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 fearless ，10 个月前Cant access local lan addresses for router or other wifi products using any 192.168.1.x address - new update completely blocks. Doesnt seem to be a way to disable the https only thing as well, not sure if they are related. Had to disable NoScript to get access to my router and local wifi power plug extensions. Hopefully this can be fixed in a new update soon. Also the change of UI is a lot darker and harder to read compared with the older UI. Perhaps that can be taken into account when any new updates are released. For now I will leave it disabled.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 James，10 个月前Works perfectly, been using it for years -- Would be 5 stars, but this latest update included a GUI update that clearly has not been tested and is not ADA compliant. If there was a way to downgrade to a prior version or any real alternative to NoScript, I would in a heartbeat solely because of this GUI update.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 malau，10 个月前OMG, did Giorgio just change the theme of the addon ? I thought I had got a virus ! Is there any way to switch it to the original skin ? I really don't like the new one.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 sebt27，10 个月前The dropdown menu in the new version 11.4 has a hideous, huge, Fisher-Price appearance with rounded corners. A developer is replying to these reviews suggesting one of the 11.4.1RCs - but there is no way to download these from the site linked to.
I've just reverted to 11.3.7, available from this site: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/noscript/versions/
Then, in Firefox Settings/Add-ons, I switched off automatic updates.
I don't know whether one of the 11.4.1 RCs offers a real option to keep the original appearance, because I can't find them anywhere. Please add this feature into future releases, because the new UI is horrible. I haven't even tried it on some of the e-commerce/newspaper sites where the menu might have 20+ sites listed - would they even fit on my screen?
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13107012，10 个月前Edit:
Since the new update, it's now possible to choose between the Vintage Blue and the new theme, so many thanks for making that an option!
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14804265，10 个月前Effectivement la nouvelle interface n'est pas très jolie et trop grosse, mais surtout depuis la mise à jour j'ai des bugs (images disparaissent ou impossible d'être affichées sur des sites tels que Rakuten même quand je désactive pour cette page), Amazon aussi.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16947347，10 个月前New UI is not good. Color contrast for both modes is not appealing. Everything bleeds together in dark mode. Light mode is slightly better. I'm ok with the increase in size.