- 评分 4 / 5来自 Pi Lo，8 个月前So far really good. When needing a quick definition, I would often have to open a tab for a specific website. I can get that from Definer.
One main issue is that you can use either the dictionary OR the translator, not both at the same time.
As a non-English speaker, I'd rather search for the English definition AND get the translation in my mother tongue if needed.
Please, add a tab to access the translation from a definition, and conversely.
Maybe also add links to the thesaurus?
I do like the custom source feature with dynamic fields! I was able to easily add the Meriam Webster dictionary or Thesaurus. If we could create several custom sources (with different custom icons), that would be great. I could expand on the capabilities of a great tool!
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Rain，9 个月前It's so nice to have a dictionary+translator in one extention, props to the devs for a good product.
It actually found definitions for words most other dictionary extentions failed to define, even medical jargon!
No Urban Dictionary as default source at the time of writing, glad there's at least a single custom search. And while I don't usually pay much mind to a presence (or lack) of customisability, this one even has scheduling to swap between multiple themes at certain times of the day. The only thing missing now is location setting for automatic swaps with local sunrise/sunset, lol!
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Tarantula，1 年前Would be nice if it had an option to log or save the words you have searched before, like dictionary anywhere ext has, I like this one because of customization (eve if its limited to only one custom search). also why is this extension so huge (5MB)? D.A. is less than 100k and does almost the same.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Shelby，1 年前I love this extension, it's extremely useful. Eventually adding multiple custom dictionary sources would be really cool.
Edit: Not really sure, but it breaks inkblot.art and most review pages on online shops. I have to disable it from the addon manager to get them to work
- 评分 4 / 5来自 3picPerson，1 年前There needs to be an option to change the size of the popup when you click the extension icon. It is currently way too big and blocks out a lot of the screen. A size closer to the Google Dictionary extension on Chrome would be much better. There should also be an option to disable automatic searching when you're typing. I can press the enter key myself. Adding synonyms would also be useful.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 pnhan，1 年前A great utility!
It's been a long time since I used a translation addon that is so versatile, most of others are too simple or have to open to another tab.
Thank you for taking the time to develop such a good tool for free.
If possible please add a "donate" option, I and others can donate to you.
* A little suggest: If it's possible to save and export a history of searched words, with a brief definition of it (like Google Dictionary) would be great.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 ArkhamCookie，2 年前Ended up changing my old 5 star review to the 3 stars it is now. It use to work really well, but now it's rare to get more than 1 of the definitions to work. My custom one seems to work almost all the time, so if the dev allows us to have more than just one of those, I might try it out again.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Legion，2 年前Google Dict not working: "Insufficient data for a meaningful answer." ... for every single word.
Please instal proper dictionary - American comic, Wikipedia, is not an option.
And how about a thesaurus as a source?