- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15899547，4 天前I use LastPass to store my SSH keys and with the latest UI update I have no easy way to copy my passphrase so that I can paste it into a different application. This completely broke my workflow.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17745969，5 天前If LastPass has stopped working for you, remove and reinstall the extension. It fixed it instantly for me.
And if you find that it's worked for you, leave a review telling people to do the same thing, just to keep it at the top of the list until LastPass fixes the problem.
That said, horrible product management by LastPass. Forcing users to reinstall to maintain functionality is insane enough, but not communicating it is basically business suicide.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Ronnoo，5 天前Since last update, favorites don't work. Always used this extension to full satisfaction but since the last update (Jan 17 '23) it just doesn't work anymore. Starting websites via vault or favorites just doesn't do it anymore :( I use FF Dev. Edition
- 评分 2 / 5来自 DrivenByHim，5 天前The new update is pretty, but breaks workflows. Someone in design obviously does not use the addon. Alphabetical sorting is now broken (thanks for that, it's terrible) and form-fills aren't properly contextual. Each update gets worse. Get your act together or you're going to lose another multi-year customer.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17744744，6 天前I have used LastPass for YEARS, but it has been a slow spiral down the drain since selling off to LogMeIn or whoever owns that garbage company. Every single update gets worse.
The vault is less and less functional and searchable, passwords do not save or seem to save random data in the various fields of the vault, cannot search for a password from the extension anymore (all searches display no results) but doing the EXACT SAME search from the vault pulls up the login I need, however I cannot access the details nor edit them or copy them.
Fire the executives and whoever is responsible for development, communication, and quality checking. Between data breaches and consistently worse and worse "releases" or "updates," I'm finally done with LastPass for good. So disappointed I ever recommended them to others, and am now in the process of migrating to another service.. What a pain. Absolute trash. Run away and use someone else.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17744676，6 天前Sicherheitsrisiko ist zu Hoch. Zum wiederholten Male wurde LastPass erfolgreich gehackt, diesesmal wurde ALLES geklaut. Finger weg von LastPass. Ihr glaubt es nicht? Dann googelt, ist alles online nachlesbar.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 kae，6 天前Unfortunately the recent update to the LastPass extension has caused a lot of problems. The update caused the most used passwords for a site with multiple accounts to scramble the arrangement (I'm not sure what they use to order the accounts, but now I have to scroll to find the one I use all the time to avoid the ones I rarely use). Extremely large opaque icons in fillable fields are in front of the text in the field causing the text not to be able to be read when reveal text is selected. With the recent breach in LastPass, all this has caused a lot of problems with changing all my account passwords. I'm really disappointed in LastPass. I had a lot of secret information in LastPass which is now out ready to be decrypted. Very disappointed.
Also having problems getting the Security Dashboard to work at all (It just remains blank). Very disappointed in the LastPass product that I've been a subscriber and have recommended to so many people.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Zen，6 天前New update is really horrible. It is not working properly. It is automatically going to one of the identities I setup and can't seem to find a way to switch identities. Product manager should be sacked.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 John DT，6 天前The last update made LastPass horrific to use on Firefox. The program is no longer finding the specific sites related passwords. Having to enter the vault every time you need a password is unnecessarily convoluted. What were they thinking?
In addition to the many past breaches, we now have a ridiculous interface. Why did I resubscribe???
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Andre，7 天前The last update made LastPass completely useless. The program is no longer finding the specific sites related passwords. The "Search your Vault" function does not find any of the passwords. The UI was significantly better in the previous version. Now, I am getting LastPass bubbles in areas of my website which do not require passwords. So frustrating.
When I click on Edit item, the system now is slow, opens up the Vault and then shows the pop-up. Before, Edit was not a hidden item and would just pop-up. The design and UI sucks now.
This change was not needed plus made the program buggy.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 bosworthdk，7 天前New update has made the extension completely useless. List of problems follows below.
The fact that this has been pushed out with what cannot have been any real testing has made me regret ever having recommended lastpass to people I know. I will never recommend it again and if this is not sorted within a few days I will migrate to another service.
If Lastpass cannot test a browser extensions core functionality I don't trust them to keep my passwords secure.
use case: i have the account info saved, but it is not automatically detected by lastpass extension.
New behavior: type search term, press enter, get taken to the "all relevant" tab, which has no relevant entries, which is why I searched.
Expected behavior: when I search, show me search results or a message that nothing was found.
Use case: i have the entry for a credit card at the top of the list in the lastpass extension (by making it a favorite, as search is borked. see above). i wish to input card details to the site i am on.
new behavior: click entry which opens a new tab with the edit window of the card details. I can then manually select and copy-paste the card no and security code, while remembering the expiry and switching tabs several times to accomplish paying with my credit card.
expected behavior: input the card details to the paymet form fields
There are other problems as well. 🤡
Update: I tried to email email@example.com which was listed on the extension page as the support contact and the email bounced with "554 4.3.2 mailbox busy" - great work guys... SMH
2nd update: disabling "Use improved save and fill" in advanced settings in my lastpass vault restored old behavior - thank god. still a one star review until this is resolved. also still a huge blow to my confidence in the team behind lastpass.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 DanRoger，7 天前This extension just updated and the functionality has been dramatically impaired. I can no longer launch a site from the add on, I have to go to the vault. The automatic fill in through the add on also does not recognize the website nor does it fill anything in.