Firefox 用户 14369023 的评价
评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14369023，3 个月前
No longer installs as an extension on Firefox. Message claims there is a "network problem" but gives no further information.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17927371，8 天前The LastPass Firefox revised "Search Your Vault" function is agonizingly slow, when it works. Why the change for the worse!?!
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Kevin，10 天前The LastPass browser extensions (FireFox and Chrome) worked well until about six months ago. Since then it's been awful. Asking me if I want to save a password every time an asynchronous action happens on a web site/application, or not offering to fill in usernames or passwords, or suggesting that I "launch" the page I'm already on, and then not filling that one in either. Sometimes it won't find a password for the site I'm on, even though nothing has changed in years. Kind of useless.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Nemo-Nova，12 天前Even after all its problems, I still love LastPass. On Firefox, there's one thing i don't understand: when you right-click on the LastPass icon, "Options" is missing from the Context Menu. It forces you to go hunt for Options in the Firefox Extensions menu and even then, you have to fiddle with it to find the "Options" menu. Why does Firefox do this? This is a Firefox issue, not LastPass.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13231094，15 天前Een zeer handige tool voor mijn wachtwoord management. Veilig en makkelijk!
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17917855，16 天前I have to uninstall/reinstall this add-on multiple times per week. It regularly stops filling in passwords and won't allow me to access my passwords via the console, either. I've read around, and loads of other people have been experiencing this issue for months with no resolution. I'll give it 2 stars because when it works, it's decent. But it's incredibly disconcerting that a security company could produce such buggy software.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Cpt Jerkface，19 天前Recovery options don't work after losing my master password. Even support couldn't figure out why as they were properly set up and, as they said several times, they couldn't see any errors from their side. Oh well, I probably needed to reset every one of my passwords anyway.