- 评分 1 / 5来自 ar，3 天前"This text is a little long
Upgrade to Premium and get advanced grammar as well as style suggestions for long texts."
No, I don't think I will. Other grammar checkers, can digest more and tell you their free limit outright
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Cenon91，4 天前I've been using the Grammar and Spell Checker - LanguageTool Firefox add-on, and I can't help but sing its praises. As an English teacher for my Korean students, I've always strived to set a high standard for my own writing, and this tool has been a tremendous asset.
It's not an exaggeration to say that it's transformed the way I approach writing. From composing emails to crafting articles for my online blogs, LanguageTool has made the process a breeze. Its precision in spotting errors, even the subtlest ones, has elevated the quality of my work.
I wholeheartedly recommend this add-on to anyone looking to enhance their writing skills. For teachers and writers, it's an invaluable companion. I extend my heartfelt gratitude to LanguageTool for simplifying my work and making it more effective. It unquestionably deserves a five-star rating!
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Dan McDonald，7 天前Seems to work just as well as grammarly,but without the evil corporate overlords that are trying to eat our brains to use as fuel for the lizard master race. Thank you languagetool.org!
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Dogger，9 天前I love this extension. In addition to the features advertised, it's great for people with disabilities. I was a lousy typist before surgery on my right hand, and now it's worse. I make many mistakes, and simply chasing & clicking on red-lined words is difficult. Now all of my errors are collected in a single location and fixing them is a breeze. Definitely worth 5 stars.
: I just typed "tried" as "tired", an error regular spell checkers wouldn't catch. This one did. How do I give it 6 stars?
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Dollique，20 天前It's okay, but I have a bug where it doesn't check commas and punctuation.
And also on some form fields (like this review) it just doesn't work at all.
开发者回应发布于 20 天前"And also on some form fields (like this review) it just doesn't work at all." -- this is a limitation of Firefox: no add-on is allowed to run on addons.mozilla.org.
We can take a look at the other bug if you post a more detailed description to forum.languagetool.org.