- 评分 5 / 5Thanks! Works perfectly and doesn't require you to sign all your personal browsing data away.
- 评分 5 / 5(Why does it say 'Not compatible with Firefox' lol)
- 评分 5 / 5Most of the other ones doing the same thing were either slow or frequently gave "image not publicly accessible" messages. This is snappy and works well =)
- 评分 5 / 5可以自定义谷歌搜索的网址
- 评分 5 / 5Works amazing! Thanks
- 评分 5 / 5Great extension that works as intended. 5 stars for no extra privacy premissions!
- 评分 5 / 5This extension requires ZERO additional permissions. All it does is add a button to your context menu. It works, it isn't dangerous, this is the one you want.
- 评分 4 / 5Хорошо, НО не хватает возможности менять местами в списке по приоритету перетаскиванием...If I understand you correctly (through Google Translate) you want to be able to sort the search engines. This is on the todo: https://github.com/Brawl345/Image-Reverse-Search-WebExtension/issues/17
- 评分 5 / 5Does what it says, says what it does.
Easy to configure, doesn't ask for permissions it doesn't need.
- 评分 5 / 5Works like a charm. Even in v57. Thanks!
- 评分 5 / 5Light and basic but does its job
- 评分 5 / 5Works a treat.
- 评分 5 / 5Все работает, спасибо!
- 评分 5 / 5Goo job. Hope it updates and adapts to changes in image search providers
- 评分 5 / 5Worthy web extension successor to Image Search Options!
- 评分 5 / 5The most usefull and complete reverse image search add-ons so far that compartible with ff 57.
- 评分 4 / 5how to add ascii2d?
- 评分 5 / 5Currently best tool (not only) for bulk reverse image search, since you can also add your own providers and do things like EXIF research or error detection via foto forensics. Plus the dev is ultra responsive, it took him literally 10 seconds to resolve my ask on github. Nice to see some great addons after the addoncalypse.
- 评分 5 / 5Works great to be honest. Just what i was looking for. Simple interface with multiple search options. I highly recommend this if for example tinyeye or google image search alone is not enough for you, give it a try.
Also from reading previous reviews, i realised developer pays attention to reviews and has implemented some useful changes. Thanks for doing this, very appreciated.
- 评分 5 / 5Это пять
- 评分 4 / 5Don't know if possible with WebExt.
But that will be great to have (so you can even search local files).
- 评分 5 / 5This add-on works well at my desktop. Very nice. but I have a question: this add-on says "NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FIREFOX FOR ANDROID," but this add-on can find at "Android Add-ons." It means this add-on has also flag of compatibility for Android. Which is true, available for Android or not?It has the flag yes, but it was a mistake, it should not have been set :/ And when I unselect "Android", it throws 3 XPIs for macOS, Linux and Windows at me.
FF for Android doesn't support contextMenus.create()