- 评分 3 / 5来自 BAZ.Andreas，1 个月前After a time it just causes issues and have to disable it re enable it or just uninstall it and reinstall it weird this is new.
Some time also bugs out and cant click on links or just will broke the links.
Web page log in some time brakes as well.
Overall its good but to much to debug here.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17565701，1 个月前yes it helps but every few days it stops working and i need to remove it and install it again, does anyone know how to fix this problem?? its extremely annoying...
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Tungstie，4 个月前Ghostery used to work fine, but something in Youtube's code changed in the last few hours (10.26.23) which makes the page not display at all (just a blown-up video vignette + a broken user menu) unless you disable Ghostery...
Fixed needed quickly please!Hi there, all ad blockers are confronted with the same problem. Please see further details here: https://www.wired.com/story/youtubes-ad-blocker-crackdown-spurs-record-uninstalls/
Also please check our status page for more information: https://www.ghostery.com/status
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Marvin Finch，5 个月前I used Ghostery for many years now and was very happy with it (= 5 stars). However, a couple weeks ago ads started to appear on websites again (and if you're not used to it, this is very annoying). I tried to get it to work again but no luck. Had to switch to another blocker and now I'm hassle free again. Thanks for the good time!
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17969774，7 个月前ghostery won`t open when i click on it, no matter how many times i click, it wont open...and i am now getting adds during watching movies...Hi there, if possible please reach out to email@example.com with more details and examples of sites where ads are not being blocked. We would be happy to help fix the issue you are experiencing!
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Joy，10 个月前It seems to do a great job of ad blocking. Unfortunately, it also blocks videos from sites that I've subscribed to. For example, I belong to Herb Mentor on LearningHerbs.com. None of the videos will work with Ghostery enabled.Hi there, if possible please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with more details. As a quick fix you can "trust" the site LearningHerbs.com in the Ghostery panel and all should work as desired. Best, Ghostery Support
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Laurana，1 年前I like this module but since few days I found that my Twitter feed only shows around 7 and 8 tweets and nothing more if your extension is enabled on Twitter, it's fixed if I pause your extension (but I don't want to)
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Me，1 年前The new never consent pop-up is as annoying as the original cookie popups. I do NOT want to have to click yet another pop-up for every d**n web-site, nor do I want to hand control to somebody else. Please provide an opt-out from this.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14910933，2 年前Recently I experienced problems loading webpages. Not able to scroll the page or see 'cookie-buttons' etc. Found out it was Ghostery not working (properly). Three stars for working (better) in the past.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17471456，2 年前I can confirm reddit stopped working while this addon is on. Also some sites with cookies popup, which doesn't allow you to continue to explore without accepting cookies doesn't work correctly because this addon hides cookies window.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15623467，2 年前I've been using this extension for few years now, never had a problem, but as of recently Reddit stopped functioning with this extension running. Disabling it fixes the issue, so I'm not entirely sure where's the problem, but unfortunately I won't use it for now.