- 来自 Raiden，1 年前评分 1 / 5Deleted the latest update & re-uploaded the older version. Cause the new version is, to put it politely, abysmal. The controls now lined up within the video frame is a bad idea (video sizes differ from clip to clip, also depending on browser window size. There isn't always enough space there to cram it with icons/buttons and still show youtube's own sound and other buttons. So it's never possible to enjoy all those Enhancer control buttons with 1 click. The old system was superior because every button you wanted was visible in its own area, unaffected by the size of video/window & without clumsily overlapping on each other like now. Also another problem with the new update is that adblockers block the in-frame Enhancer buttons (this depends on which adblock setting one has). But the point is: the old version's props never ever got adblocked out of view, because it wasn't part of the video frame (where adblocking apps focus on).
- 来自 Amin，1 年前评分 1 / 5The recent update was awful, too much buttons screen, you don't care about UX, do you? it's really on my nerve
those buttons are not that useful, make a option so we can disable it or I have to use something else
OR is there any option to use older version ?
- 来自 SerbianSlav，1 年前评分 1 / 5This "enhancer" makes the options confusing, I can barely adjust volume of the video and every darn time I open a video in a new tab, Autoplay is automatically on. It's seriously annoying.
- 来自 giraffesandtikka，1 年前评分 1 / 5I really dislike all the icons all over the actual Youtube video. I actually liked the controll panel as it was before off the video. When these icons were added, it broke the built in Firefox Picture in picture feature. Not having access to Firefox's PIP is a deal breaker for me. Yes you DO offer a PIP too but yours doesnt stay always on top . It makes its own window but needs a script to keep your PIP on top and has a border on it. I just don't feel like I should have to run a script to enjoy this addon. I'm sad im gonna have to disable this addon. I have to have access for firefox's PIP. I play an MMO where I do alot of gathering so having a small PIP keeps me sane. Sorry. I hope it gets an update
- 来自 Firefox 用户 14404259，1 年前评分 1 / 5Which dude thought it was a good idea to put a bunch of icons in the video player? There are people who don't watch YT videos in full-screen window. If you resize the window to responsive mobile UI, those icons just cover over the play/volume controls, unless you turn most of them off, which defeats the purpose of the add-on. Also the icons look too big, ugly & out of place when placed beside YT default icons.
Edit: 7 months later & it's still broken, icons are still there & the collapse button doesn't even work. Uninstalled.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16705315，1 年前评分 1 / 5The newest update got rid of the mini bar at the bottom and added a ton of unwanted shortcuts to the player I was not using. Also reset theme and other settings. I really wish I disabled automatic updates for this one. Also Autoplay is enabled by default when I want it OFF..
- 来自 ReActif，1 年前评分 1 / 5La mise a jour de fevrier 2021 bien que visuellement interessante, voit le fonctionnement de certains partie totalement HS. Les pubs par exemple, de mon coté, certes elles sont pas affiché mais maintenant cela ne zappe plus le temps qu'elle dur, du coup un ecran noir egale a la durée de la pub.
Quand on regarde plusieurs vidéos en cliquant sur un nouvelle depuis la liste de lecture, l'extension ne se charge pas correctement, voir pas, les icones sont la mais les fonctions ne marchent pas, obligatoire de devoir recharger la page pour que cela fonctionne.
Bref, on avait un outil stable, et fonctionnel qui est devenu mignon mais inutilisable, une belle perte pour aucun apport
- 来自 ginnsa，1 年前评分 1 / 5uninstalled. butthurt developer that can't take criticism. For everyone having received the same fate (know for a fact there are more), i found alternatives in the greasefork community.
plus, currently bugged anyway (march 2021)