- 来自 Sujay，1 年前评分 4 / 5Good but I don't like how the extension changes the theme of the browser. Is there any way to just change the webpage colors without affecting the theme?? If you are the developer then please reply.
- 来自 denis1276，1 年前评分 4 / 5Addon is perfect but with dynamic theme i have slow page load on youtube and blog with vbulletin. The others themes dont work correctly. For example in yt when i have change to filter or filter+ the left bar words, dissipated. In all other sites i have not problem. Please make something about dynamic theme.
- 来自 Shabcarb，1 年前评分 4 / 5Pros: Works well in a variety of modes and supports moderate customization for those unwilling to code. Grade-A color schemes. Supports manual recoding for those that are. Comes with integrated hotkeys for quick toggling. Little to no processing power or disk needed.
Cons: It recolors practically the whole page, meaning individual parts of sites (like a paper sheet in docs) cannot be easily exempt. Colored icon (if displayed) cannot be customized. Extension menu is uncustomizable.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16203274，1 年前评分 4 / 5Pretty good. One major annoyance for me though is that it replaces the scroll bar with its own version. It makes my system feel more inconsistent than it needs to be. I would prefer if I could toggle this functionality.
- 来自 unixbhaskar，1 年前评分 4 / 5This is what I have been looking for sometimes. Thank you so much for the effort. Let me use it for sometime, and if it doesn't produce much hassle I might consider contributing. Thank you again.
- 来自 ChBar HK，1 年前评分 4 / 5The extension is amazing. It really relieves the eye strain.
However, one of my most important pages, AzureDevOps, is slightly unreadable due to this extension. Many site elements seem to flash between two different background colors.
Other than that, the Microsoft Docs website seems to automatically select dark mode, and is immune to this extension. Which is a bummer, since I would like a sepia theme, not pitch black.