- 评分 1 / 5来自 RA，1 个月前Much too hard to use properly (not intuitive). Trying to delete or protect cookies from one domain ends up deleting or protecting all cookies...hardly practical. It's easier to just use the cookie manager built into Windows.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 kelendral，1 年前The developer of this addon should be ashamed to continue to claim features that have repeatedly been shown to not work and Mozilla should be ashamed for recommending broken garbage.
I am not sure how Mozilla can recommend this.
This extension is broken in so many ways.
There are many thread about failure and inability to delete cookies.
There are also threads showing it is broken when it comes to edit of cookies (can't even change a session cookie to expire on a specific date.
This addon is only good if you want to view your cookies.
This addon is WORTHLESS as a Cookie Manager.
This addon does not allow managing MOST cookies and instead treats them as read only.
This addon is a failure compared to the addons it claimed to be inspired by.
Further the support has been non-existent.
What criteria does Mozilla use when recommending addons that they would recommend this BROKEN and INCOMPLETE excuse for a cookie manager. According to the "Recommended" status Mozilla has reviewed it for functionality. Every person at Mozilla who has installed or even looked at this addon and said it deserves a Recommended status should be barred from any code or review positions for gross negligence and incompetence.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 AS@addons.mozilla.org，1 年前Found out the hard way that "current Context" is the same as "Delete all cookies for all websites" so 1 star. I am only rating it 1 star because I don't know how to rate it lower. (If I wanted to delete all cookies for all websites, I don't need an add-on. Firefox already has that option.)
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Gregory Smith，2 年前This no longer works in Firefox 86.0 64-bit on Linux as of at least this week (1st week of March, 2021). Many cookies are left after clicking "Delete Current Context Cookies." The only way to clear the cookies is to restart Firefox.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15112026，3 年前I tried to use it for only one function - to block the change of a certain cookie. Seems it allows you to do this, "Prevent sites from clearing protected cookies, even if they are expired" is enabled in the settings, but cookie still changes.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13211394，5 年前Extremly useless. Bad user interface. Filter for domains is not prefilled with the one of the current tab. This is a really bad extension.
EDIT: The problem in your link is a different one. The addon works. I can view and delete cookies but when I open the extention I want to see all the cookies of the current domain. I don't want to filter manually.
开发者回应发布于 5 年前Hi, you are the second person to report this behavior.
I talk about it on the issue https://github.com/ysard/cookie-quick-manager/issues/23.
Maybe this behavior is due to the version of Firefox you are using (developer version ?) and therefore to a modification of the API not yet present on the current public version (60.0.1).