- 评分 1 / 5来自 VOIIIXI，3 个月前Doesn't work. I exported the cookies and when I reinstalled firefox I tried to import and the file didn't have the cookies stored. Thanks for wasting my time, not I gotta sign in to everything again.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 MartyGreg，3 个月前When I click on Manage all cookies in this add-on, it shows only cookies from several sites. However when I go to FF option and look up Cookies, there are dozens of them, none shown in this manager. Unless I am doing something wrong, this is useless. I hoped this would save me several steps which I have to go through when I want to delete selected cookies thru FF Options...etc
- 评分 1 / 5来自 RA，1 年前Much too hard to use properly (not intuitive). Trying to delete or protect cookies from one domain ends up deleting or protecting all cookies...hardly practical. It's easier to just use the cookie manager built into Windows.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 kelendral，2 年前The developer of this addon should be ashamed to continue to claim features that have repeatedly been shown to not work and Mozilla should be ashamed for recommending broken garbage.
I am not sure how Mozilla can recommend this.
This extension is broken in so many ways.
There are many thread about failure and inability to delete cookies.
There are also threads showing it is broken when it comes to edit of cookies (can't even change a session cookie to expire on a specific date.
This addon is only good if you want to view your cookies.
This addon is WORTHLESS as a Cookie Manager.
This addon does not allow managing MOST cookies and instead treats them as read only.
This addon is a failure compared to the addons it claimed to be inspired by.
Further the support has been non-existent.
What criteria does Mozilla use when recommending addons that they would recommend this BROKEN and INCOMPLETE excuse for a cookie manager. According to the "Recommended" status Mozilla has reviewed it for functionality. Every person at Mozilla who has installed or even looked at this addon and said it deserves a Recommended status should be barred from any code or review positions for gross negligence and incompetence.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 AS@addons.mozilla.org，2 年前Found out the hard way that "current Context" is the same as "Delete all cookies for all websites" so 1 star. I am only rating it 1 star because I don't know how to rate it lower. (If I wanted to delete all cookies for all websites, I don't need an add-on. Firefox already has that option.)
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Gregory Smith，3 年前This no longer works in Firefox 86.0 64-bit on Linux as of at least this week (1st week of March, 2021). Many cookies are left after clicking "Delete Current Context Cookies." The only way to clear the cookies is to restart Firefox.