- 评分 1 / 5来自 landsharkkidd，1 天前Initially, this addon is great! Did what it does on the tin, made it easier to hear YouTube without making my volume go up to 50% (especially while wearing headphones).
Though I noticed whenever I was in a text-input area, specifically wordpress I would CONSTANTLY get "" added into the textfield. I couldn't figure out what it was, until just now someone mentioned going to the about:debugging section and find the UUID/Manifest URL which exactly mirrors the c419.
Basically from other Reddit posts and even a few reviews here, mention that this extension will try and inject Aliexpress affiliate and redirects. I don't think I ever experienced anything bad with getting re-directed to an Aliexpress alt. But who knows. Also, doesn't surprise me considering that the creator of this extension has two Aliexpress extensions, it doesn't surprise me at all.
What this extension was doing, was whenever I'd use Wordpress, it would try and put in a video of somekind, but could never do it and so I'd just have this icon, as well as making a whole bunch of new paragraphs for no reason. So now with this extension uninstalled (and reported!) I should be able to finally use Wordpress with some peace and quiet.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Zephyr Cloudrunner，2 天前While this addon works as intended, it does some shady things with background ad loading and iframe injection to keep them hidden from view. Does not seem trustworthy.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Isaac，24 天前Most of the time, it just mutes any sound on the page. Trying to increase the volume doesn't work. The only way to undo it is to reload the page entirely. It doesn't seem to work.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 DarkFalcon，1 个月前Edit:
WARNING: DO NOT USE.
I downloaded the xpi (add-on file) and was looking in the source code, its definitely doing something dodgy. It's downloading a file from the devs homepage called https://ad.resourcefulman.net/banner/ad-locations.txt and seems to be injecting adverts etc into the web pages, and redirecting other pages. I am reporting this add-on.
I am pretty sure this addon is malicious.
When visiting AliExpress, I get getting redirected to weird versions of the site. After some investigation I found reddit post stating "Best.aliexpress is known to be a redirection/affiliate link. Clean all cookies of your browser. then revisit aliexpress." After I used "forget site", it started happening almost immediately again. I disabled all my add-ons and re-enabled them one at a time, I found that after re-enabling "600% Sound Volume", the redirects would consistently happen. If I forgot site, and had 600% addon disabled, I could browse Ali indefinitely, however as soon as I re-enabled 600%, all subsequent Ali browsing would be getting redirect to the affiliate link.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 18199724，1 个月前it bug the videos and make problem of mime type not found in site videos Mozilla firfox and the sound restart automatically and you have to adjust it again and again
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Nikita，4 个月前"If you press YES a small AD banner will be displayed at the bottom of the pages."
What's the guarantee that the author is not spying on the users using this adware then?
Also, it doesn't even work in most of the pages.