- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17494328，2 个月前I am 80 yrs old and a bit slower now. I need a series of Tutorials. One sensitive financial account has been added and does not work. I need to remove that and start over. Others are working.So how can I speak with a person?
开发者回应发布于 2 个月前Hey,
I’m sorry to hear you have had trouble using 1Password to sign in to your financial account.
Can you please drop an email to email@example.com where our team will be able to assist.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Alex，4 个月前interferes with firefox autocomplete but is good otherwise
开发者回应发布于 3 个月前Hi there,
1Password in the browser integrates directly with your 1Password desktop app and definitely supports Touch ID. Can you start by checking you have it enabled: https://support.1password.com/touch-id-mac/.
Next, give your computer a restart and if you are still having trouble drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org where our team will be happy to help :)
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Simon ROLLAND，5 个月前Not work well with azerty keyboard.
开发者回应发布于 5 个月前Hey Simon,
Thanks for the review.
I’d be interested to find out more about the trouble you are having using 1Password with your azerty keyboard.
Please send us an email to email@example.com where our team can help get to the bottom of things.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15154966，6 个月前The principle of 1 password is great. However, i find it difficult to get my relatives to use it because of the severe learning slope. The differences between the apps on various platforms make explanations difficult, and the differences between app and extensions is practically impossible to explain. Most relatives use their own local app of 1Password (6, 5 or even 4)...and migrating to the newer version is too much of an effort. People don't have enough time to spend 30-45 minutes to learn the new version, get confused because they are accustomed to the old version and things are different, and give up, trash the new version and go back to what they are accustomed to. (BTW the same reaction explains the persistence of older MS Windows OS.)
开发者回应发布于 5 个月前Hi there,
Thank you for your review.
We would love to help your relatives out so you can all enjoy 1Password and all of its great features!
Please drop an email to support@1Password.com and our team can provide a helping hand :)
- 评分 4 / 5来自 roman，6 个月前It's become increasingly frustrating to use this extension in the browser. Anytime I need to autocomplete a password form it just shows the "Loading..." screen. Given you wait long enough (approx. 10 seconds) it finally shows the "Enter your password" field, but unfortunately this happens any time I interact with the extension. It is a lot faster to have the desktop app installed and just manually copy-paste credentials. What's the point of the browser extension at this point?
Edit: I've changed my review to 4 stars (from 1). It works as before when the 1Password app integration is disabled. I right clicked on the 1Password icon in the browser toolbar, selected "Settings" and turned off "Integrate with 1Password app". It's as good as new again. Surely, it shouldn't require end-user digging around in settings to make a paid product work out of the box?
开发者回应发布于 6 个月前Hi Roman,
I’m so sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with the extension. Does the issue persist even after you restart the computer?
If so, please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you get things up and running again as soon as possible.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 mentaldiet，8 个月前Help is quick and easy. Some times it is to complex to understand. Follow up is great. The more it does each new edition, the further I get lost.
开发者回应发布于 8 个月前Hey there,
Thank you for your kind review.
We’d love to help you get around with your 1Password and guide you through everything!
The best place to start is here: https://support.1password.com/getting-started-browser/
In addition,our great support team are ready to help you out! Please email us to email@example.com with any and all questions you have and our team will guide you through it all!