- 评分 2 / 5来自 Rezb，16 天前I love 1Password, but I absolutely hate how intrusive and "dumb" their add-on is. You can't use both password managers, Firefox's built-in system and 1Password, at the same time because most of the time, their buttons overlap and it just causes chaos. But some passwords are only stored in Firefox and not in 1Password, so it's frustrating. And what's worse: the 1Password icon sometimes just decides to place itself ON TOP of "confirm" buttons when they are right next to the password entry prompt. Bad user experience. I'm disabling the add-on until this is improved.Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
We actually recommend you disable the built-in password manager in your browser, as conflicts will occur between 1Password and Firefox if you opt not to.
We talk more about this here: https://support.1password.com/disable-browser-password-manager/
- 评分 2 / 5来自 itsTyrion，4 个月前On Windows, it asks for master password A LOT. 100% of the time after relaunching the browser. Doesn't matter if the Desktop app is unlocked.
Works on Linux tho.Hey there,
Thanks for leaving us a review. This seems like it would be best suited for our Support team. If you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Rick，5 个月前The new Firefox extension does not allow the user to run in private browsing mode, nor does it allow the user to clear cache. Pretty sad for people who are concerned about privacy.Hey there,
1Password for Firefox needs the ability to write to the local database to store data. If Firefox is configured to always launch in Private Browsing mode, then 1Password doesn't have the ability to write to that local database.
If you'd like to use 1Password in Firefox as well as browse in Private Browsing mode, configuring Firefox to not open in Private Browsing mode automatically, then manually launching a Private Browsing window would be your best bet. You can configure 1Password to be allowed in Private Browsing mode in the extension settings page.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16644741，8 个月前1Password works until it doesn't. You install an app and then brower extensions. You can make some changes on the app, some on the extension and some only online. A wonderful guessing game. Every week there is a new edition of something and things get moved around. It works one day then not the next day. Cust Svce responds quickly, but you get different answers from each person. You cannot get support in real time. So you have to diagnose the software yourself. If something doesn't work, that's all you can say. If you called the doctor, can they treat the problem if all you can say is your stomach hurts? It can take 20-30 emails to get a response. And when things go wrong when you are implementing their instructions, you don't even know. Problems become more extensive as CS only responds to the last email and does not follow things all the way back.
I would say that it holds the data for the most part. Having it enter the information takes multiple keystrokes which somehow change each time. The fill-in feature works maybe 5% of the time, so don't expect it to help for all the sites asking for name and address.
I will also say that syching seems to work about 50% of the time.
IF you have lots of free time and can afford to wait a few weeks to figure out what is wrong, this is a great program. But as they are unwilling to do any diagnosis or look at what has been installed and how things operate, getting technical suppor is an oxymoron. The policy seems to be, "provide a solution before you understand the problem" then ":continue to do so for each symptom" and eventually the customer will give up.
It's a shame. I want to like this program. And it's one of only two programs I pay for. It reminds me of Churchill's statement that Democracy is the worst form of government, until you've tried the others."
The attitude alone of not providing effective service to paying members would give them a one star, except there is nothing worse to give the others
- 评分 2 / 5来自 PepperoNY，9 个月前The extensions works, although there is no way of setting the size of the text in the suggestions, neither to resize the width of the window, in order to make the text readable.
The "Autofill" appearing when hovering the suggestion definitely puts the nail in the coffin for the usability of this.
In some cases it's not possible to discern which login to use because of this oversight.
Has any UX developer ever actually tested this? Doesn't certainly doesn't look like.
I'm using a MacBook Pro 16".
I've reached before about this problem a couple of months ago, but we do not have any fix in sight. Let's see if this helps.
开发者回应发布于 7 个月前Hi there,
Thank you for your review.
We really appreciate you taking the time to provide ways in which we can improve 1Password.
We do have an open feature request for this in which I have added your vote.
In the meantime please stay up to date with the latest version of 1Password to enjoy our new features :)
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17383770，9 个月前Doesn't connect with desktop app anymore even after reinstallHi there,
I’m sorry to hear of the trouble you are having with 1Password in your browser. Does the trouble persist if you restart your computer?
If so, please drop and email to email@example.com where our team can help to get things working as they should be :)
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Blue，10 个月前Extremely finicky and buggy extension. Sometimes doesn't open, or is very slow to open, or Touch ID isn't available to open. I have to open the desktop app to open or use the extension, or disable then enable the extension. The extension is good when it decides it wants to work.Hi there,
I’m so sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with the extension.
Please email us all the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can get to the bottom of it to get things working as they should be.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17364925，10 个月前This add-on used to be fine, but recently if you try to edit a password through it, it opens up the edit page on the web, instead of just doing it a pop-up for the add-on (as it used to) or through the app (which would also be fine).
I have 1password installed so I shouldn't have to do things in the web interface.Hi there,
Thank you for your review.
I apologize for any disruption to your workflow, when you edit an item from the pop up in your browser the expected behavior is for your 1Password app to open.
I would recommend a restart of your computer as it sounds like 1Password in your browser may be having a hard time connecting with your desktop app.
If this doesn’t help, please drop an email to email@example.com where our team will assist you further :)
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Daily Tabs，1 年前This is a glorified note pad, not a security product. Many features lacking compared to other products. Website missing features compared to app. Secure notes (ya know, the thing they recommend you use for financial data!) can be shoulder surfed (reported 9 years ago and still no fix). No smart ordering of site matches, so rarely used entries can show up first with no way to change. Super basic product, not worth paying for compared to other paid products. Will not be continuing after first year.
开发者回应发布于 10 个月前Hey there,
I’m so sorry to hear you are not having a good experience with 1Password in your browser. We’d love to hear more about the features you feel we should add as we are always looking to make improvements.
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can further assist :)
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14690958，1 年前Excruciating to learn. hard to find instuctionsHey there,
Thank you for your review.
I’m so sorry to hear you are having difficulty using 1Password. We would love to provide a helping hand and talk you through any areas of 1Password you need assistance with.
Please drop an email to support@1Password.com and our team will be more than happy to help.
Looking forward to hearing from you :)
- 评分 2 / 5来自 private_user_1010910，1 年前Latest version will not let me stay logged in after I close my browser. On my desktop, I prefer to let the browser extension unlock via my desktop 1password app. This used to work fine, but in the latest extension version it no longer functions. Very frustrating. Please fix this!Hey there,
1Password should definitely connect and integrate with your desktop app! Sounds like there’s an issue we can troubleshoot with you.
Feel free to send us an email with all the details to email@example.com and we’ll get you up and running in no time :)
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15067927，1 年前I've used 1Password from the beginning and I've always loved the program. It's saved so much headache from trying to remember hundreds of passwords.
That said, I hate this new extension. It's always covering up fields, I have to log in to the extension itself which means I can't use TouchID on my Mac, and it's just a major friction point that didn't used to be there. The classic extension isn't perfect, but it's still a lot better than this one.Hey there,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review!
You can tone down the extension’s suggestions menu by right-clicking the extension’s icon in your browser’s toolbar and selecting “Settings”, then turn off the “Show autofill menu on field focus” option.
That’ll prevent 1Password from popping up on its own in fields.
As for Touch ID - that should definitely work. If it doesn’t, then there’s a connection issue between the extension and your desktop app, which we can troubleshoot!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help you get this working :)
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17079849，1 年前This is the only password manager that I use and trust, but the constant problems it has really annoys me. The main problem I face now is that the 1Password plugin on Firefox has stopped asking/accepting/prompting the TouchID, making me write my really long and complex main password every 15 minutes. I wish it would keep the features it had instead of silently removing them and making the app harder to use instead of easier.