- 评分 2 / 5来自 XPERION，17 天前The new plug-in has become more clumsy than the old version. It's no longer possible to insert 2-factor codes into fields on current page as only copy is available. A little thing that makes the plug-in slow to use. Finding the correct saved information for a page or a credit card has also become less convenient. So it's not a commendable good plug-in anymore.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 rawa29，1 个月前It looks good and has all the functionality I want. It used to be a 5/5 star for me but due to technical issues with the app itself and the browser extensions, I cannot reoccommend this add-on anymore.
Suggested login credentials now take a good 5-10 seconds to appear. Which means that it is better and faster for me to just use the desktop app to copy/paste instead of the add-on.
I'm using an M2 Mac mini 16gb with the latest versions of firefox and chrome. Same issues on all browsers I have tested. There are a lot of complaints on Reddit for this exact issue but there seems to be no fix in sight.
I hope you'll be able to make this add-on useful again. Until then, I'll keep on copy/pasting like 2015.We're sorry for the trouble you've experienced with 1Password in the Browser here. What you've described is far from the sort of experience we expect, and we'd love to help you get things running properly if you'd reach out to us at email@example.com
- 评分 2 / 5来自 ttuygun，2 个月前unable to save item so frequently :/We're sorry to hear that you've run into trouble with 1Password for Firefox. It's unclear what you might be experiencing, so we'd appreciate it if you could write into us at firstname.lastname@example.org so our team could better help get things working properly for you.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13947070，3 个月前Stopped working! Total mess. No forms are filled in at all anymore, anywhere.We're sorry for the trouble you've experienced with 1Password in the Browser here. What you've described is far from the sort of experience we expect, and we'd love to help you get things running properly if you'd reach out to us at email@example.com
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17830122，3 个月前Did work like breeze previously, but last couple of months a lot of issues. Sometimes it works, sometimes I doesn't even allow me to choose a login to auto-fill in the browser. Complete random behaviourWe're sorry for the trouble you've experienced with 1Password in the Browser here. What you've described is far from the sort of experience we expect, and we'd love to help you get things running properly if you'd reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17821476，3 个月前Barely usable. Constantly not syncing with browser, so I can't add a password in the app and then use it in the browser. Tried lock/unlock, no luck. Have to force quit both my browser and the app just to get it to recognize the change/update. No "Force Sync" option. Last several times that I attempted to "Save in 1Password" a login, the attempt to save it fails. Have to put it in, manually, to the app. Then - you guessed it - the browser has no clue about the addition. Lots of force quits, all over again. It's a nice system, WHEN IT WORKS, but the issue is that it doesn't. Moving to something else.We're sorry for the trouble you've experienced with 1Password in the Browser here. What you've described is far from the sort of experience we expect, and we'd love to help you get things running properly if you'd reach out to us at email@example.com
- 评分 2 / 5来自 BS0D，3 个月前1P used to be the best for me. Just can't get the extension to work with 1password 7 anmore. Hasn't worked for months and can't find a get-around.
Given the new business model and obligation to synch on unknown servers, I'm moving to Bitwarden which is open source and much more reliable than this.We're sorry to see you go, and that 1Password 8 wasn't what you were hoping for. Thank you for your support and sharing your thoughts with us.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13546022，4 个月前Had to disable on FireFox. It interferes with saved FF passwords and has no option to disable temporarily or on specific web sites. For a paid app I expect better from their addons.Hey there! We recommend disabling any other password managers when using 1Password, as they will naturally conflict with each other during operation.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 valerino，4 个月前almost as bad as LastPass. Stops responding without warning; simply ignores prompts to open.Thanks for leaving us a review. This definitely isn't the sort of experience you should expect with 1Password.
If you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Dr. Gray，4 个月前I love 1Password and the addon has been great for years. The latest caused a major change in behavior where I can't use Touch ID to authenticate. Using FireFox 109.0Thanks for leaving us a review. This seems like it would be best suited for our Support team. If you could send an email to email@example.com, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Rezb，5 个月前I love 1Password, but I absolutely hate how intrusive and "dumb" their add-on is. You can't use both password managers, Firefox's built-in system and 1Password, at the same time because most of the time, their buttons overlap and it just causes chaos. But some passwords are only stored in Firefox and not in 1Password, so it's frustrating. And what's worse: the 1Password icon sometimes just decides to place itself ON TOP of "confirm" buttons when they are right next to the password entry prompt. Bad user experience. I'm disabling the add-on until this is improved.Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
We actually recommend you disable the built-in password manager in your browser, as conflicts will occur between 1Password and Firefox if you opt not to.
We talk more about this here: https://support.1password.com/disable-browser-password-manager/
- 评分 2 / 5来自 itsTyrion，9 个月前On Windows, it asks for master password A LOT. 100% of the time after relaunching the browser. Doesn't matter if the Desktop app is unlocked.
Works on Linux tho.Hey there,
Thanks for leaving us a review. This seems like it would be best suited for our Support team. If you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Rick，10 个月前The new Firefox extension does not allow the user to run in private browsing mode, nor does it allow the user to clear cache. Pretty sad for people who are concerned about privacy.Hey there,
1Password for Firefox needs the ability to write to the local database to store data. If Firefox is configured to always launch in Private Browsing mode, then 1Password doesn't have the ability to write to that local database.
If you'd like to use 1Password in Firefox as well as browse in Private Browsing mode, configuring Firefox to not open in Private Browsing mode automatically, then manually launching a Private Browsing window would be your best bet. You can configure 1Password to be allowed in Private Browsing mode in the extension settings page.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16644741，1 年前1Password works until it doesn't. You install an app and then brower extensions. You can make some changes on the app, some on the extension and some only online. A wonderful guessing game. Every week there is a new edition of something and things get moved around. It works one day then not the next day. Cust Svce responds quickly, but you get different answers from each person. You cannot get support in real time. So you have to diagnose the software yourself. If something doesn't work, that's all you can say. If you called the doctor, can they treat the problem if all you can say is your stomach hurts? It can take 20-30 emails to get a response. And when things go wrong when you are implementing their instructions, you don't even know. Problems become more extensive as CS only responds to the last email and does not follow things all the way back.
I would say that it holds the data for the most part. Having it enter the information takes multiple keystrokes which somehow change each time. The fill-in feature works maybe 5% of the time, so don't expect it to help for all the sites asking for name and address.
I will also say that syching seems to work about 50% of the time.
IF you have lots of free time and can afford to wait a few weeks to figure out what is wrong, this is a great program. But as they are unwilling to do any diagnosis or look at what has been installed and how things operate, getting technical suppor is an oxymoron. The policy seems to be, "provide a solution before you understand the problem" then ":continue to do so for each symptom" and eventually the customer will give up.
It's a shame. I want to like this program. And it's one of only two programs I pay for. It reminds me of Churchill's statement that Democracy is the worst form of government, until you've tried the others."
The attitude alone of not providing effective service to paying members would give them a one star, except there is nothing worse to give the others
- 评分 2 / 5来自 PepperoNY，1 年前The extensions works, although there is no way of setting the size of the text in the suggestions, neither to resize the width of the window, in order to make the text readable.
The "Autofill" appearing when hovering the suggestion definitely puts the nail in the coffin for the usability of this.
In some cases it's not possible to discern which login to use because of this oversight.
Has any UX developer ever actually tested this? Doesn't certainly doesn't look like.
I'm using a MacBook Pro 16".
I've reached before about this problem a couple of months ago, but we do not have any fix in sight. Let's see if this helps.
开发者回应发布于 1 年前Hi there,
Thank you for your review.
We really appreciate you taking the time to provide ways in which we can improve 1Password.
We do have an open feature request for this in which I have added your vote.
In the meantime please stay up to date with the latest version of 1Password to enjoy our new features :)