- 评分 2 / 5来自 Terry，3 天前They emphasize security, but support is poor. Also they still haven't really got their 2 factor authentication working in a reasonable manner and have been promising login using a security key for a year, but still haven't managed to have this available.
Using security keys for 2 factor authentication involves setting them up on every machine and every browser.
When I got locked out it took over a week to get back in even though I had my secret key! Too bad they can't get it together.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Vikas，8 天前This addon has stopped working with the latest firefox releases. It no longer allows auto-filling from the login pages. Keeps requiring authentication and takes around 30 seconds when clicking the 1Pass icon in the browser. Used to be much better earlier.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 bt，2 个月前Works okay. Doesnt always auto fill automatically. I have to manually enter the username and password from the app itself. Also, passwords changed in the app do not update in the browser extension. Might move back to dashlane.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17982843，3 个月前Love the potential of 1Password for consumer (as opposed to corporate) use but it's just really difficult to use and set up integrations unless you have some advanced computer skills. It's a pain in the ass
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17943856，5 个月前I love 1password and I hate this extension; breaks on regular basis due to whatever reason; I often end-up searching for console errors in throws just to land on their community forums with no solution
开发者回应发布于 4 个月前Hey there! We're really sorry to hear this is the experience you've had with 1Password in the Browser lately. If you could send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org we'd love to try to see what we can do to make things right here for you.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 XPERION，6 个月前The new plug-in has become more clumsy than the old version. It's no longer possible to insert 2-factor codes into fields on current page as only copy is available. A little thing that makes the plug-in slow to use. Finding the correct saved information for a page or a credit card has also become less convenient. So it's not a commendable good plug-in anymore.
开发者回应发布于 4 个月前Hey Xperion! The experience you're seeing definitely isn't the behavior you should be seeing from 1Password. Autofilling your two-factor authentication codes, and helping you save your credit card details are key features of 1Password and something you should certainly expect to work properly.
If you haven't already, send us a message at email@example.com and we'd be happy to investigate this further.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 rawa29，7 个月前It looks good and has all the functionality I want. It used to be a 5/5 star for me but due to technical issues with the app itself and the browser extensions, I cannot reoccommend this add-on anymore.
Suggested login credentials now take a good 5-10 seconds to appear. Which means that it is better and faster for me to just use the desktop app to copy/paste instead of the add-on.
I'm using an M2 Mac mini 16gb with the latest versions of firefox and chrome. Same issues on all browsers I have tested. There are a lot of complaints on Reddit for this exact issue but there seems to be no fix in sight.
I hope you'll be able to make this add-on useful again. Until then, I'll keep on copy/pasting like 2015.We're sorry for the trouble you've experienced with 1Password in the Browser here. What you've described is far from the sort of experience we expect, and we'd love to help you get things running properly if you'd reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13947070，8 个月前Stopped working! Total mess. No forms are filled in at all anymore, anywhere.We're sorry for the trouble you've experienced with 1Password in the Browser here. What you've described is far from the sort of experience we expect, and we'd love to help you get things running properly if you'd reach out to us at email@example.com
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17830122，8 个月前Did work like breeze previously, but last couple of months a lot of issues. Sometimes it works, sometimes I doesn't even allow me to choose a login to auto-fill in the browser. Complete random behaviourWe're sorry for the trouble you've experienced with 1Password in the Browser here. What you've described is far from the sort of experience we expect, and we'd love to help you get things running properly if you'd reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17821476，8 个月前Barely usable. Constantly not syncing with browser, so I can't add a password in the app and then use it in the browser. Tried lock/unlock, no luck. Have to force quit both my browser and the app just to get it to recognize the change/update. No "Force Sync" option. Last several times that I attempted to "Save in 1Password" a login, the attempt to save it fails. Have to put it in, manually, to the app. Then - you guessed it - the browser has no clue about the addition. Lots of force quits, all over again. It's a nice system, WHEN IT WORKS, but the issue is that it doesn't. Moving to something else.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 BS0D，8 个月前1P used to be the best for me. Just can't get the extension to work with 1password 7 anmore. Hasn't worked for months and can't find a get-around.
Given the new business model and obligation to synch on unknown servers, I'm moving to Bitwarden which is open source and much more reliable than this.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13546022，9 个月前Had to disable on FireFox. It interferes with saved FF passwords and has no option to disable temporarily or on specific web sites. For a paid app I expect better from their addons.Hey there! We recommend disabling any other password managers when using 1Password, as they will naturally conflict with each other during operation.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 valerino，10 个月前almost as bad as LastPass. Stops responding without warning; simply ignores prompts to open.Thanks for leaving us a review. This definitely isn't the sort of experience you should expect with 1Password.
If you could send an email to email@example.com, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Dr. Gray，10 个月前I love 1Password and the addon has been great for years. The latest caused a major change in behavior where I can't use Touch ID to authenticate. Using FireFox 109.0Thanks for leaving us a review. This seems like it would be best suited for our Support team. If you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Rezb，1 年前I love 1Password, but I absolutely hate how intrusive and "dumb" their add-on is. You can't use both password managers, Firefox's built-in system and 1Password, at the same time because most of the time, their buttons overlap and it just causes chaos. But some passwords are only stored in Firefox and not in 1Password, so it's frustrating. And what's worse: the 1Password icon sometimes just decides to place itself ON TOP of "confirm" buttons when they are right next to the password entry prompt. Bad user experience. I'm disabling the add-on until this is improved.
开发者回应发布于 10 个月前Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!
We actually recommend you disable the built-in password manager in your browser, as conflicts will occur between 1Password and Firefox if you opt not to.
We talk more about this here: https://support.1password.com/disable-browser-password-manager/