- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 18168265，12 天前Dreadful - I am sorry I ever subscribed. The existing free password management I had with Firefox, Apple and MS are easier to use, more reliable and quicker than this rubbish.We're sorry to hear you're running into trouble getting started with 1Password. We'd love to lend a helping hand here; if you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Stan Thomas，2 个月前Very difficult to get to work properly and I am getting ready to delete app. I loved 1Password 4,5,6,and 7 but this change messed up everything, iMac, ipads and iphone. I am going to LastPass.Thanks for leaving us a review. This would be best suited for our Support team. If you could send an email to email@example.com, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15825652，2 个月前It was unreasonably difficult to get the 1Password icon to show in the Firefox toolbar. Posted directions were incorrect. Windows 11 and latest Firefox: Click on the Extensions icon in the toolbar (puzzle piece), then the 1Password settings icon (the gear), then Pin to Toolbar.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 emiliano.bovetti，3 个月前The login experience in firefox is really poor, it's possible that you'll need to manually disable the tracking protection because this app relies on cross-site cookies to make the authentication flow work.
The in app experience is also poor, most of the time you'll be redirected to the web app which is not a great UX compared to other products.
It also miss a lot of features like vault export, to do that you'll need the desktop app and once you get it apparently the extension can decide to log you out and force you to start over with the login process (that -again- implies you have to manually disable things).Hey Emiliano! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and let us know the things you didn't like about 1Password. What you're describing doesn't at all sound like the experience we expect, and it really sounds like this would be best suited for our Support team. If you could send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd be happy to work with you and get 1Password working the way it should.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17997466，4 个月前It was good while it lasted (1Password 7). I will not upgrade and continue my subscription to version 8: The transition to cloud vaults is a fundamentally flawed design decistion - you folks are not smarter than folks at LastPass. It's just a matter of time until your user data is offered on the market.
开发者回应发布于 3 个月前While we're sorry to see you leave us, 1Password encrypts your vault data in a fundamentally different way than other password managers. Our dual-key encryption ensures a breach of 1Password’s systems would pose no threat to sensitive information stored in your vaults.
You can learn more about this here: https://blog.1password.com/how-1password-protects-your-data/
- 评分 1 / 5来自 adamjb，5 个月前Constantly breaks since being forced to upgrade from the 1Password 7 "classic" extension.
Isn't being kept up-to-date with other browsers.Hey Adam! We're currently working on updating 1Password for Firefox to match other available extensions, but we don't have a specific ETA to share as to when this will be available.
For the time being, you can install and use the latest available Beta of 1Password for Firefox here: https://support.1password.com/betas/#install-a-beta-release-of-the-1password-browser-extension
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17110605，5 个月前The browser extensions are not well developed often getting out of sync. Spent 10 minutes just trying to get them to pull the updated information I'd saved via the client. I also despise having to authenticate for each browser which is an on again off again issue. I really dislike this product - it slows me down.We're sorry to hear you're seeings issues with syncing in 1Password in the Browser. This is far from the experience we expect you to have, so if you could reach out to us at email@example.com we'd love to investigate this further to try and get things working for you.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15773329，5 个月前No longer works. Gives password cant be created error. After trying to remove and readd extension it now wont sync effectively locking me out of all my accountsOh no! We're sorry to hear you've run into some trouble accessing your 1Password account. If you could send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org we'd love to help get things working properly here.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 omiDSi，6 个月前can not connecting with 1Password-App (Version 8.10.8-24).
Error message: "Problems connecting. 🔴 Please ensure the 1Password app is unlocked."
> Same issue with Beta-Version Addon.Hey omiDSi!
We’re sorry to hear you’ve run into trouble using 1Password in Firefox. If you could reach out to our team at email@example.com, we'd be happy to work with you to resolve the issues you're experiencing.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17888698，7 个月前Funktioniert plötzlich nur noch mit der Cloud Lösung obwohl ich die Version 7 mit lokalem Tresor installiert habe. Brauchbar nur für Anwender die ihre Passwörter etc. in der Cloud ablegen wollen.
开发者回应发布于 7 个月前Hey there! 1Password in the Browser only supports 1Password Accounts, if you're using an older standalone vault, you'll want to use the 1Password Classic extension instead.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Nicolas，7 个月前The integration of the application with the Browser does not work. This on Linux
开发者回应发布于 7 个月前Hey Nicolas! We're sorry to hear you've run into issues with desktop app integration with 1Password for Firefox. If you would send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org our team would be more than happy to help you get things working properly.