Dennis Baldwin 的评价
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17558813，18 小时前When it works, it works very well. But when I log in to just to have the app generate a password, often times that option isn't offered and I have to jump through hoops to get a useable password. I'm also not thrilled that every time 1Password detects that I'm logging into a site, or about to fill in information on a site, it places a "use 1Password" option that covers up what it is I'm working on.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 XPERION，12 天前The new plug-in has become more clumsy than the old version. It's no longer possible to insert 2-factor codes into fields on current page as only copy is available. A little thing that makes the plug-in slow to use. Finding the correct saved information for a page or a credit card has also become less convenient. So it's not a commendable good plug-in anymore.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Bruce Hubbert，23 天前As a long time user of 1Password after using others before it (many of which now have had security breaches that compromised user data) I can say with all honesty it is the best password, login and secure storage app available today.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 15119382，1 个月前I bought this instead of Lastpass for better security. I would like to be able to open my vault directly from the add-on, like LP. I have a few other niggles but overall, goodThanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. If you'd reach out to us at email@example.com we'd be happy to help address any concerns you might have about 1Password for Firefox and it's functionality.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 rawa29，1 个月前It looks good and has all the functionality I want. It used to be a 5/5 star for me but due to technical issues with the app itself and the browser extensions, I cannot reoccommend this add-on anymore.
Suggested login credentials now take a good 5-10 seconds to appear. Which means that it is better and faster for me to just use the desktop app to copy/paste instead of the add-on.
I'm using an M2 Mac mini 16gb with the latest versions of firefox and chrome. Same issues on all browsers I have tested. There are a lot of complaints on Reddit for this exact issue but there seems to be no fix in sight.
I hope you'll be able to make this add-on useful again. Until then, I'll keep on copy/pasting like 2015.We're sorry for the trouble you've experienced with 1Password in the Browser here. What you've described is far from the sort of experience we expect, and we'd love to help you get things running properly if you'd reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17888698，1 个月前Funktioniert plötzlich nur noch mit der Cloud Lösung obwohl ich die Version 7 mit lokalem Tresor installiert habe. Brauchbar nur für Anwender die ihre Passwörter etc. in der Cloud ablegen wollen.Hey there! 1Password in the Browser only supports 1Password Accounts, if you're using an older standalone vault, you'll want to use the 1Password Classic extension instead.