- Оцінка 3 з 5від Sithu, 7 місяців томуWhile it technically works (as in you can press the button and it starts streaming only audio), it works globally. So you can't listen to audio in one tab and a video in another.
It works but GLOBALLY. I usually play lofi with this extension, sometimes, i wanna watch a quick youtube tutorial or something in another tab, i have to turn off the extension. it is becoming more & more annoying, so, I remove the extension, play lofi in 144px, then i watch my other stuffs.
Another thing is sometimes, the extension crashes, sometimes same video is being looped(note that i don't turn on loop function on youtube or other extension)
- Оцінка 2 з 5від Користувач Firefox 17150518, 7 місяців томуWhile it technically works (as in you can press the button and it starts streaming only audio), it works globally. So you can't listen to audio in one tab and a video in another.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Terra, 7 місяців томуGreat concept, but unfortunately is non-functional for me; gets stuck in rewind loops and won't play more than a few seconds of audio. Also, this shouldn't need permission for all websites, only youtube.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13378981, 7 місяців томуI gave 3 stars only so i can leave a review to ask some questions here in hopes to get a response from dev(s). Please pardon my ignorance if this is apparent to most.
1. If this is only for YouTube website then why do you need access to my data for "all" websites?
2. Will this work on the most recently updated version of Android Firefox?
(I use an add-on that allows me to turn off my display or navigate to another app while it still plays in background but am unsure if it reduces any bandwidth by doing this, only battery consumption)
- Оцінка 5 з 5від Користувач Firefox 16977910, 8 місяців томуI love this extension.
Very simple, grey its off, Red/white it's on. I put the icon next to the search box, just a click to toggle on/off.
Youtube loads much faster with it as well. perfect for music and audio books.