Відгук від 2397257338
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 17770780, 2 дні томуMessage "An Error Occured" appears with every video and refuses to play with extension enabled.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 17909418, 20 днів томуIt would start fine. In two thirds of the videos, it will restart from zero in the first 60 seconds. And in about one third of the cases, it will also restart from zero after pause. And in some random cases, it will reset randomly just like that. Thus the bandwidth saving can be next to none, adding to the annoyance, and also the time wasted searching for the last moment one has listened to. It is broken. And I have used it for almost a week.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від wilburlikesmith, місяць томуEDIT: changed to 3 stars for the thought, coming from a bandwidth saving background myself...
Now I remember why I didn't use it much previously before removing it. I wish it was a setting you can change, so that it does what it says in the description "Disable video with a single click..." unfortunately this is not how I experience it and would love for it to be toggle at least, my preference is to play the video and if I so decide, I'll click on the add-on icon to stop the video and then only do the audio... Please don't make it do anything when you click on the video, that must strictly stay YouTube controls to not confuse the users ☺
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 16977910, 2 місяці томуI am so sad this extension doesn't work anymore.... It worked so well before.. I used it for the same reason the developer did, I listen to music on Youtube, just running audio saves bandwidth and RAM...
I will still leave my orginal comment here as a reference... so sad...
I love this extension.
Very simple, grey its off, Red it's on. I put the icon next to the search box, just a click to toggle on/off.
Youtube loads much faster with it as well. perfect for music and audio books.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 17792404, 4 місяці томуdoesn't work and no address to contact for help