- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13902274, 6 місяців томуIt no longer captures any part of my screen. Even signing up for an account in an attempt to activate the app is pointless. Easiest fix - UNINSTALL but don't forget to delete your ASSC account.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від IcyMint, 9 місяців томуThe screenshot feature works fine but the screen record feature is broken, it records the screen for 7 seconds and then it just stops and shows a still screen like I trimmed the rest and added a image to replace it. I expected a better screen recorder. If you want a extension for screenshot then just use the default Firefox screenshot feature, it's better than this extension. High price, broken features.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Isa, рік томуFree account has a 5 min restriction for video screen recording. I was ok about paying a fee if it was a good service. I wanted to make a try before engagement, to see if it was working well. But even with free account, i am obliged to create account. Then, i discovered that My videos are on Their cloud... I can't download them directly to My computer...? So i decided to delete.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Bigfoot, рік томуWhy and how have we gotten to the point that we dont own anything, we allow ourselves to pay a subscription to junk. remember when we bought a PC game (or mac for those other folks ;), for about $40 and aside from giving your sxchool friends a copy it then belonged to 'us', the whole game wihtout a dollar package here and a monthly payment there. I can just take a picture of my screen with my phjone or my actual camera rather then allow myself to be another reason for this madness to continue. sorry for my rant im just fed up with the greed
- Оцінка 1 з 5від justdave, рік томуIt works well as a screen capture. However the record function requires you to create account and save to their cloud. I don't want to save to someones cloud I want to save to computer to a folder I decide on. I'm not into sharing personal info with companies.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 16380553, рік томуAnother "kind of free" thing that you MUST create an account for, MUST log in to use, MUST put up with pesterware and generally isn't really a handy little add-on so much as a semi crippled app which needs you to use their own site - cannot use remotely / offline etc .
Not a good app and capture area seems to have bugs.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від Користувач Firefox 17085452, рік томуNone of the capture buttons work. Created "free" account, too, and still nothing works. I'm using Firefox 93.0 (64-bit). It all worked before, now nothing works except the "SELECT A LOCAL IMAGE" button.
If tech support can help me, I'd be glad to change my rating.
- Оцінка 1 з 5від srjjio, рік томуBe careful, this addon has installed adware on my computer :(
Also you need to create an account to use it and you cannot adjust the size of the frame record nor crop the record.