Відгук від Користувач Firefox 17169611
- Оцінка 5 з 5від Користувач Firefox 17178613, 2 дні томуBest thing ever. I don't want to even imagine how many hours I've wasted for not having thought about a piece of software like this. Thanks!
- Оцінка 5 з 5від Користувач Firefox 12397002, місяць томуI was wondering if someone had done something like this and hurray! It exists!
Very nice experience so far.
Will come back if I have more specific comments on it.
Відповідь розробникаоприлюднено місяць томуThanks! Looking forward for more feedback!
FYI there are alternative extensions, called "Skip Silence" and "Video Summarizer" (but mine is still my favorite hehe).
- Оцінка 5 з 5від ~~ BakaFox ~~, 5 місяців томуThank you SO MUCH for making this add-on!
I remember, when I was in 9th grade, I was only using this python script for fun (to make the "X without words" videos)...
Now I'm in university, and it's not fun at all anymore.
Відповідь розробникаоприлюднено 5 місяців томуOh yeah, it's been 2 years since I started the project. Feels good to know it's helping so many people now!
- Оцінка 5 з 5від AA, 6 місяців томуAmazing!
- Оцінка 5 з 5від Messi, 6 місяців томуcan't change the settings as the screen goes blank on clicking the setting button on firefox nightly browser on android else everything is good.
Відповідь розробникаоприлюднено 6 місяців томуThanks for the report! I've managed to reproduce it. Will try to fix.
I personally use this extension on PC only, so, sorry about that.
Track the issue: https://github.com/WofWca/jumpcutter/issues/122
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Raynsauce, 10 місяців томуIt works on first load, and then can't find media elements again, so it would be a good extension with a small update
Edit/Response to dev: It's just on Youtube, but toggling the extension doesn't let it work again, I have to remove and reinstall it for it to detect the video again, this is also with "work on audio" selected
Відповідь розробникаоприлюднено 10 місяців томуCould you please tell which website it's happening on? Haven't seen it happening. You can email me, if you don't want to put it here.
As a temporary workaround you can try toggling the extension ("Enabled" checkbox). There's also a shortcut for this – `Alt + Shift + X`
This sounds very weird. Unless you're using it on mobile. Are you? I can see now that it indeed isn't working there. Will see what can be done. Otherwise:
1. Does it say "could not find media elements on this page"? Or just shows the chart without signs of working?
> with "work on audio" selected
Do you mean that you have selected "audio elements only" on the options page, or that you clicked "Also search for audio elements" in the popup?
3. Perhaps you have other extensions installed that could interfere with this one?