- Оцінка 3 з 5від StevenH928, 5 років томуI understand everyone's frustration but they need to take into account that Firefox has drastically changed an add-on authors are having to recreate their work from scratch. The fact that this person has chosen to tackle this challenge is to be commended and I'm sure as time goes by more functionality will be added, bringing it closer to the product you know and love.
So just chill and let the coder do his thing.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Барон Бела, 5 років томуНа хлеб уже мажется, хотя до удобства старой версии еще работать и работать. Надеюсь, этот незаменимый аддон все-таки возродится из пепла.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13558998, 5 років томуNoScript my favourite extension, made browsing the internet a joy with no unsolicited popups.
But new interface for Firefox 57 is so useless it nearly makes it impossible to use.
It doesn't seem to save page settings for some sites, so you get constantly have to set the settings again for that site.
And the completely missing auto page reload of the old version is complete missing.
So please either put back the old interface or spend some time and make improvements to the layout of the new interface.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Pairofolives, 5 років тому"In order to operate on this tab, NoScript needs to reload it. Proceed?"
I see this a lot lately. Seems the extension isn't working well. Also, the status icon isn't always showing correct status.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від nihi1ist, 5 років томуThe NoScript 10 UI is inconvenient, I would be glad if returned the old UI.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від hotsause, 5 років томуI met a bug , when clicked on the noscript button it maximized the firefox windows
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 12255157, 5 років томуIf I go to the Firefox extensions and click on "More" for NoScript, then click on the reviews to get the reviews for the script and then click on the button to sign in so that I can comment, Firefox gives me a 500 error if NoScript is enabled - even though mousing over the icon in the tool bar shows 0/0. If I disable NoScript I can log in without a problem. I found a similar situation on an on-line banking site last night - even though NoScript showed 0/0 I had to disable it in order to be able to submit a form.
In V10.1.4 this no longer seems to be a problem - at least for logging in to post reviews here, I haven't tried the banking site again yet.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 12962480, 6 років томуHaving initially thought this extension was the cause of some websites not working properly, I uninstalled it and continued to have trouble. I then found that AddBlockPlus can cause some websites to not work correctly and they work after disabling ABP. Reinstalled NoScript and doing further testing.
However, I'm not particularly rapt in the UI.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13552634, 6 років томуThe new version was horrible to begin with, but it's been gradually smoothing out. The new interface still feels odd, but I'll let it ride a few weeks and see how it shapes up. For the most part I've been browsing the sites that have existing rules from the old version without issues. Today, however, I logged into Office 365 for a customer and nothing at all would load. The only option in NoScript was for Microsoft.com and it was already allowed. I had to disable the extension to get the website to work in Firefox. I would think this is a pretty high profile site that should not be having those sorts of issues.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від randy826, 6 років томуEvery time I click on the NoScript icon to set allow/block sites, the Firefox window is un-maximized. Very Annoying! I preferred the original method with the simple drop-down list. It was much easier to see the status of each site and to change the status.
Відповідь розробникаоприлюднено 6 років томуThat's been fixed yesterday in 10.1.4. We're at 10.1.5.1 now.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 12980506, 6 років томуIt seems much less effective than before, I can't figure out how to exclude primary domains from filtering as I could do before. And don't know why window resizes when the icon is clicked... Dài grande Giorgio, ce la puoi fare!
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13548239, 6 років томуHorrid excuse of a script blocker. Firstly, I can't even get it to just open normally, it has to open a whole tab of everything I have open, not just the tab I am on, secondly, clicking the icon, takes me out of full window mode, into smaller window mode which is just annoying as can be. Why can't you make it as user friendly, and easy as ScriptSafe on Chrome?
- Оцінка 3 з 5від ExplodingCore, 6 років томуOne of the most important add-ons!
I miss the old design, although I have to say the new one gets better and better with each update.
Unfortunately there is a bug in the latest version. Every single time you click the NoScript Button, Firefox is forced to windowed mode. Very annoying.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13546349, 6 років томуGuess I'm going back to FF56. FF57 has to many bugs. Giorgio please tell Mozilla speed over quality is how nobody will update.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13541802, 6 років томуFor people having problems with NoScript blocking sites even when they are trusted: I found that removing the add-on completely (rather than disabling it), restarting firefox and then reinstalling the add-on fixed this for me. Sites now appear to respect the settings I select in NoScript. I guess this is something to do with needing to request the proper permissions from firefox, and NoScript is perhaps failing to do this for people who updated automatically?
In any event, the new GUI is a bit of a mess. I don't think I'd have any clue how to use the current version if I hadn't seen the old version and knew that I was expecting to choose between permanently or temporarily allowing scripts etc. Words are always better unless you're expecting your users to be using an icon almost constantly.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13540287, 6 років томуHaving used NoScript for several years and never having supported makes it a a bit difficult for me to give it one star, hence the three. My situation is the same as reported by many others, the UI is just over-complicated, not all scripts show on the list, when I (de-)authorize scripts often the page does not reload and the problems continue. I had to disable it yesterday after giving it a try for 1+ weeks, but I sincerely hope that this returns to what it used to be - one of my TOP5 security/privacy apps for FF.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13538993, 6 років томуThis really was a must have for all users of Mozilla, I had been using this add-on several years ago, and it help me to block a lot of trash content like banners, pop-up windows, etc. However, since the last update of the web browser (57), this does not work anymore, blocks everything, and is hard to understand how it works.
I know all the hard work of the developer to keep running this add-on, and I know this is not your fault, but please, make it work again, no pressure. Your app was really good!!!
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13538904, 6 років тому#### How I fixed the last noscript problem on Firefox Quantum.
Note: Before considering using this fix, **backup your important Firefox data, such as bookmarks, etc. just in case.**
1st. I went to about:support and I clicked on “Refresh Firefox”. **Watch out, this will remove your default Firefox settings and add-ons.** Once you do this, you have to start from scratch.
2nd. I went to about:addons and I told Firefox not to automatically update add-ons.
3rd. I installed the first noscript version for Firefox Quantum from noscript repositories:
4th. I installed the rest of the add-ons I used to have before.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 12511656, 6 років тому11/28/2017
At this time it seems to Still be having a few problems..
I love this program and so do my friends. It has Many good uses for protection.
Problem Im having is that it ports ?? scripts but Does not SHOW all of them to be OK'd or Blocked.
It really sucks when Im trying to do online bills and Banking..I cant see that 1-2 scripts to allow the page..
(pages generally with FLASH)..
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13190973, 6 років томуold one was good, but this version seems to be slower and freezes sometimes, not like the old one. also, every time i open firefox i get a pop-box from no-script that is blank that i have to keep closing which is annoying. i disabled for now.
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13537236, 6 років томуIt was my favorite addon until now. It absolutely unusable. New interface is terrible. Old was userfriendly and simple. Even if i add some resource to witelist - i have problems. Addon just break look and behaviour of site. SHIT
- Оцінка 3 з 5від Користувач Firefox 13495719, 6 років томуWell, I must say, I used to love it. But the new version is not so easy to handle anymore. Sad, very sad!
Hope, that it'll be fixed soon.