- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Batro, 3 ay önceI love this extension usually, but like other users have noted it has become painfully slow in the last couple of versions. Don't know if this is due to updates of the extension itself or Firefox updates they need to adapt to, but now it is barely functional in its current state, I had to disable it.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 17018957, 3 ay önceGreat extension but on Firefox this makes every page load way too slow. As soon as I disable this extension, network calls are fast again.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 15204078, 4 ay önceLike most people who use this, I'm a web developer and I noticed that it was making some requests on the app I'm working on take in excess of 10 seconds.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: coffeecompiler, 5 ay önceThis extension is great, but is slowing down Firefox significantly after its update. YouTube has gone from instant loading to 10secs+, Reddit, Google, Facebook, etc. All take 2-3secs+ now. Drove me crazy until I disabled every plugin I had and started enabling them one-by-one.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: akkk33, bir yıl önceWappalyzer has always been one of my 'must-have' add-ons, but recently it became too heavy on resources!
I find my laptop fan spinning too much while doing nothing, and after I opened Firefox' `about:config` I found this addon uses a most of resources.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: WB, 2 yıl önceIt works well for what it is, but it significantly increases the delay before load times for websites. If I try to open even, like, three tabs at once with this extension enabled, each of those pages will take at least 3-4 seconds to start loading. It's really bizarre and frustrating. Disabling the extension fixed the issue for me.
- 5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14072894, 4 yıl önceFlair purple, FREE License, a fantastic indicator
What's up? It doesn't display anything in its panel since last update...
P.S. Doesn't work on Android too.
Firefox Developer Edition 65.0b6 (64bit)
Doesn't work with FPI, and nobody replies to related Github issues. Also icon not in search bar anymore, dead for me.
One more star than one just for the past when it worked.