Mrantz adlı kullanıcının incelemesi
5 üzerinden 2 puanyazan: Mrantz, 4 ay önce
I was on the verge of going Premium with LastPass, and I thank the stars I didn't. I don't know if the people at LastPass were distracted by the repetitive data breaches they've had over the last several months, or if they've fired all the good coders, but this last release or 2 have really JACKED UP THEIR PRODUCT !!! I've been using the FireFox addon for LastPass for well over a year, and honestly, never really had a problem until the last month or so. Anyways, I'll give LastPass some time to get this sorted out before I decided to move on to another product. I think they deserve the chance, but up to now it's been a pretty good product. See everyone elses comments as well. LastPass is a liked product, but seriously, the bugs that have been been approved and released into production - I gotta believe there was little to NO TESTING AT ALL, because some of these bugs are just so much in your face, you couldn't miss them. DO BETTER LASTPASS !!! DO BETTER !!!
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14047124, 17 saat önceit got terrible to use. Happy I switched to bitwarden earlier. Kept it only as a back-up. Here are 2 HUGE reasons not to use it. First, you need to remember your email pass apart from lastpass, because it will constantly ask you to confirm it's actually you trying to log-in via email... so if you have your email pass saved in lastpass and don't remember it - you're F-word and gonna have to recover your email first... SECOND reason is you might actually not receive the login confirmation email from lastpass, then you just F-word and cannot do anything. NEVER USE IT if you do not want to lose all your passes.
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: EricBrandt, bir gün önceI've been a LastPass user for years and years. Through breach after breach after breach. I stuck it out. But this latest "upgrade" auto-populates fields on web forms and populates them again (and again and again and again) if you try deleting the data. Today, for the third time now, I had to uninstall LastPass in order to finish filling out a form on a website. I'm done. 1Password, here I come.
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 17252809, 3 gün öncefor some reason is not showing up on the add-on the toolbar
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 14369023, 6 gün önceNo longer installs as an extension on Firefox. Message claims there is a "network problem" but gives no further information.
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 17826284, 7 gün önceThis was a pretty decent app, worked well for what it was designed for. Except; It let itself be hacked last November, and then again, recently, it let an employee have access to its master vault from HIS home! So when his PC was hacked, the hacker gained access to the master vault and ALL the accounts. Granted, the hacker will now have to crack individual accounts by figuring out passwords, but that's not an impossible task by far. So, in less than four months, I changed passwords for some 250 accounts twice. After the second time, needless to say, I dumped this POS service. Oh, and by the way, take a quick look at their massive number of 5* reviews. Unlike the negative ones here, there are no narratives, just ratings. Feeling a need to stuff the ratings box, LastPass?
- 5 üzerinden 3 puanyazan: Kosmos, 11 gün önceViele Jahre war ich ein zufriedener und zahlender Nutzer. Seitdem die Erweiterung aber erneuert wurde verursacht LastPass immer mehr Probleme.
Ein paar Beispiele:
- Plötzlich "matchen" vollkommen falsche Websites im Vault und der eigentlich richtige EIntrag findet sich irgendwo am Ende der Liste
- "Soll das Passwort gespeichert/aktualisiert werden?"-PopUps zertören das Layout der aufgerufenen Website
- Vollkommen abwegige Formularfelder weden als Login-Feld erkannt, was sowohl beim Ausfüllen als auch im Zusammenhang mit vorgenannten PopUps zu noch mehr Frust führt
Wenn sich hier nicht bald viel tut muss der innere Schweinehund nachgeben und eine Alternative gefunden werden. :(
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Paleyrenk, 13 gün önceHave used lastpass for many years. The current lastpass is too difficult to use, it is almost a decoration!
- 5 üzerinden 1 puanyazan: Bartholomew, 13 gün önceI have never reviewed an extension before, however Lastpass has prompted me to as a result of their business practices. Removing multi-device support I could deal with, removing email support for free users, ok... But now a data breach due to employee incompetence? No thanks.