- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: pulsar14, 6 gün önceHi, it could be practical if the "Only for ..." Option is placed just below the url on top and not below the filter settings. Every time i have to click on bottom ... move up and click on the url to activate or not the addin for the specific site. I do it many times ...
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: Jgr9, 20 gün önceVisited Link colors don't seem to change?
Now I'm currently using this in combination with Dark Background and Light Text which allows Visited Link color change but has issues with some websites. This one might have issues with others. So I'm using them in combination or whichever works best for a website.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: no, bir ay önceI love what it does in general and I love what it did with ao3 however it screws with my tumblr and the appearance of it so I decided to uninstall if it stops effecting my tumblr I would go back
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: btgo, 2 ay önceExcellent dark mode, i hope dark reader can make the option under more->filter, filter+, static and dynamic this feature site specific, because i found when i browse taobao, under the default dynamic, some part still shows white, when i changes it to static, it turns into dark as expect, but this option works globally, youtube cannot shows video correctly with static. So please make this option site specific.
- 5 üzerinden 4 puanyazan: Firefox kullanıcısı 13793013, 3 ay önceLa verdad que la increible personalización que tiene en cuanto a niveles en % para regular la intensidad del modo oscuro, la escala de grises o sepia, lo hacen un complemento imprescindible.