- Betygsatt 3 av 5av Pedro Henrique, för 7 månader sedanTip: Go to VLC media player > Preferences > Input/Decoders > check the 'Detailed' mode on the bottom > Video, and then uncheck 'Enable video'. Now, just press Ctrl + N on VLC media player and put a YouTube link. You can even minimize VLC and queue more videos while you're at it!
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av Sithu, för 8 månader sedanWhile it technically works (as in you can press the button and it starts streaming only audio), it works globally. So you can't listen to audio in one tab and a video in another.
It works but GLOBALLY. I usually play lofi with this extension, sometimes, i wanna watch a quick youtube tutorial or something in another tab, i have to turn off the extension. it is becoming more & more annoying, so, I remove the extension, play lofi in 144px, then i watch my other stuffs.
Another thing is sometimes, the extension crashes, sometimes same video is being looped(note that i don't turn on loop function on youtube or other extension)
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av Firefox-användare 13378981, för 9 månader sedanI gave 3 stars only so i can leave a review to ask some questions here in hopes to get a response from dev(s). Please pardon my ignorance if this is apparent to most.
1. If this is only for YouTube website then why do you need access to my data for "all" websites?
2. Will this work on the most recently updated version of Android Firefox?
(I use an add-on that allows me to turn off my display or navigate to another app while it still plays in background but am unsure if it reduces any bandwidth by doing this, only battery consumption)
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av kakao, för ett år sedanlove that extension & I want to report a bug. when I skip to some chapter of the video, it returns to 00.00 after like two seconds and replays from the beginning. please fix this!
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av LezBoyd, för ett år sedanIt works and does what is advertised. That is its strength and weakness. By that I mean, what I choose to do (audio only or audio+video) is applied universally across YouTube.
However, given that YouTube is a varied platform in terms of content, it would have been great if there was an option to apply this setting on a channel-wise basis.
I am subscribed to certain science shows that require audio+video, and certain podcasts where I don't really need video and audio-only would do. Hence, it would have been great if I could configure these podcasts as audio-only and the science shows as Audio+Video.
Given that this extension hasn't been updated in 2 years, I have little hope that this will happen. But still, putting it out there.