- av Chris Grimmett, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 1 av 5Requires inappropriate Firefox permissions (Access your data for all websites). Doesn't support magnet links.
- av Firefox-användare 13373763, för 4 år sedanBetygsatt 4 av 5I've used this add-on in Chrome and Firefox and LOVE it!
Firefox is my main browser right now, and just within the last couple of weeks I've been unable to send torrents to my ruTorrent web client, getting this error; "could not download torrent file: 404". I've made some modifications to about:config recently, and wondered if one of those changes had caused the problem. I revisited the changes and have toggled changes on/ off to no avail.
I'd really like to keep using this add-on in Firefox. Any help or a "point in the right direction" would be most welcome.
- av Tim Lewis, för 5 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5Works well with transmissions rpc interface. All other extensions try submitting the link of the torrent to the web interface of transmission but this doesnt work for private sites that need a session for the torrent file to be downloaded.
Works flawlessy, well done.
- av Fabien SK, för 5 år sedanBetygsatt 2 av 5Adding a magnet link does not seem to be supported.
Password of the client is saved in the extension data, not in the password manager (which is password protected).
- av dib, för 5 år sedanBetygsatt 5 av 5Light, working as it should be.
The one feature I miss is the qBbittorrent client support. Please consider adding it to this great extension!
Thanks in advance!