- Betygsatt 4 av 5av luckymommie, för 15 dagar sedanSince Oct 31 2023 update, I can no longer print from youtube, msn and a few other sites. It just does nothing. Some sites not getting all photos in an article. Prior, I never had an issue. Hoping this gets fixed soon as I used it daily on both sites many times. I'd recommend it.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Firefox-användare 11833568, för 2 månader sedanThe best:
[Easy to use and Print Friendly has great capabilities to edit text and formatting.
Often prints content behind paywalls.]
[Removes menus (hyperlinks for PDFs) on occasion, and I didn't find a tool to fix this.]
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av seagull949, för 6 månader sedanLove this extension and the ability to edit before printing... but there's no way to change the font / text*color*.
I'm trying to print pages with a very faint grey colored text and I'd like to change the color to true black for printing. It comes out really faint even with this extension.
You also cannot edit the font size of a line individually, but only change the entire document or make a line a Header, which is too large for a lot of things.
Hopefully both can be added as a feature.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Firefox-användare 14460497, för ett år sedanA very good addon BUT it always puts the website address in front of the article title. The website address title then has to be edited out so as to not distract from the article title. This is an unnecessary inconvenience that should be corrected.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Firefox-användare 13744747, för ett år sedanPrint Friendly & PDF has been incredibly useful! Unfortunately, the extension seems to have been broken by a recent Firefox update (v102.x.x). Hoping the extension is fixed soon! Fortunately, going directly the the Print Friendly website still functions normally in this new Firefox version.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Ben, för 2 år sedanVery helpful add-on, happy to use it frequently. One small request: please allow us to to change the automatic date reporting format (e.g. "Month(Text) Day, Year") instead of the US-centric dating format. I have to go in and manually change the date through the "Edit" function to make my PDFs internationally accessible. Thanks for reading and hopefully integrating this feedback.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av Keith, för 2 år sedanI loved this app but the latest version is NOT good. Yes, it functions properly, but the quick editing by clicking images, lines of text, etc is gone. Now I have to edit it like a Word document. Also, images don't transfer over to the preview pane. I can't understand why they regressed so much.
Thanks for the reply. Sorry I was so harsh. I really love this add on and use it all the time. Thanks for planning on bring back click to delete.
Utvecklarens svarpostad för 2 år sedanOuch!! We are bringing back click to delete very soon.
You can install the previous version (3.2.0) from here - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/print-friendly-pdf/versions/ and disable auto update
Regarding the images, can you email firstname.lastname@example.org links that are not working well in the new version?
Edit: We have just released 4.2.0 which has "Click To Delete" similar to the previous version.
- Betygsatt 4 av 5av jazz, för 2 år sedanJust what I needed, thank you. Tryna figure out why Firefox won't print correctly was drivin me nuts.
* 1 Day later - yea, idk, seems to work great on some sites, but not so great on others. Maybe it's something I'm doin wrong..?