Recensioner för Bitwarden - Gratis lösenordshanterare
Bitwarden - Gratis lösenordshanterare av Bitwarden Inc.
Recension av Firefox-användare 16734921
Betygsatt 1 av 5av Firefox-användare 16734921, för 3 månader sedan
I haven't done anything different with this add on. Suddenly it's not working. I can't even re-add the extension because Firefox says it's corrupt. I can't find a way to report this problem. My opinion...saving people's passwords is a sensitive business. This is disconcerting.
7 067 recensioner
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 14854460, för 2 dagar sedanI can not imagine being without this
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av deanohl2, för 5 dagar sedanThe best free password manager, use this instead of LastPass.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 17920462, för 6 dagar sedanWithout a doubt the greatest free and open source password manager in 2023. Very easy to make the switch from other password managers as well.
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Firefox-användare 17919129, för 7 dagar sedanThe best free version available, but the $10/yr is also well worth it.
- Betygsatt 3 av 5av Cole, för 7 dagar sedanCan you please fix the "experimental" problems with in-private browsing because I use in-private mode a lot, and Bitwarden automatically re-locks every time I open a new tab in in-private mode?
- Betygsatt 5 av 5av Keith Nunn, för 8 dagar sedanThis thing is awesome. I'm using Bitwarden to manage all my personal and work-related credentials now. I especially love the cross-platform nature and the MFA token support. I love being able to share credentials with my staff and family through the organizations feature.
Bitwarden has really encouraged me to take all my credentials security more seriously and I'm even looking at using a Yubikey with it to control access to this trove of of my data.
I'm excited that I could host it myself too, though I may never do that, just knowing I can is something that makes me feel better.
I occasionally have trouble with the user interface, but that is not surprising for an app with so many features and capabilities. Once I figure out each little choice, it usually makes good sense and facilitates easy use in the real world.
A big thank you to all the developers, ui designers, documenters and testers! I use this many times every day.