- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13369127, pred 2 letomaApplication intrusive avec une ergonomie catastrophique. Elle réclame tout le temps des réponses à des questions qui n'ont pas été posées. La demande de réponses est floue car ça demande en même temps de cliquer sur "Répondre" et de donner un mot de passe.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Irineu, pred 2 letomaAnnoying extension, the browser is barely opened and Norton Password is already sending notifications.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 16525715, pred 2 letomaI never asked for this intrusive application and it has been a nuisance.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— enderandpeter, pred 2 letomaThis is significantly improved from previous plugins from Norton for Identity Safe. This one is a very smooth integration between Identity Safe passwords and allowing you to manage your saved passwords in a way that does not intrude too much on the built-in password management. The only problem I am experiencing is that on Windows, I do not get a notification on my phone for unlocking my vault, but I do on macOS.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Adam, pred 2 letomaI have purchased Norton 360 premium which also includes the Norton Password Manager. From an elite antivirus software company I would have expected more than this. I have a Mac and I used this as a Firefox extension and there were many issues with this. The auto-filling hardly ever worked. You can not add notes to logins and there were many other features that this software does not have. Personally I would not recommend using this.