- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Trizzels, pred 2 mesecemaI really like the concept and the smooth implementation into the Firefox browsing experience.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 15888580, pred 2 mesecemaLäuft soweit ich das beurteilen kann gut.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Tom & Jerry, pred 2 mesecemaWorks great! Makes it super simple to separate websites into isolated groups.
Edit: I agree with Dan; would be happy to see containers integrated with Firefox by default.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Dan, pred 2 mesecemaThis is a killer feature that I would love to see incorporated into Firefox proper. I started using it fairly early on after its release, and containers quickly became integral to how I browse. If you want to be simultaneously logged into multiple accounts for the same website easily (and even restrict how such a site can relate your activity across those accounts), this is the extension for you.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— mseem, pred 2 mesecemaVery useful if you have multiple accounts for different sites. I use it all the time!