- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13404543, pred 2 mesecemaYet another icon taking up space so I have to reorient simply to enter a url in the urlbar. Just keep icons with the other icons in the toolbar NOT the urlbar.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Testof William, pred 2 mesecemaI have been using multiple Azure Tenants for a long time and one of the biggest issues I have is to either use multiple browsers or logout and login when moving between tenants. This single extension saved me immense amount of time and effort. Given 5 stars. Brilliant team.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— feep, pred 2 mesecemaWorks *somewhat* well, but gets really annoying when opening up a new tab and it asks to use an assigned container constantly. Even when pressing the 'remember my decision for this site', it still occurs. bleh
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— alostwookie, pred 2 mesecemaThis is great for working in multiple accounts at once. I've used it for keeping my schoolwork login separate from my personal one, and used it at work to keep different logins for different clients separate. Would strongly recommend.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Passerby, pred 3 meseciGreat add-on, and I would give it 5 stars if I didn't have to jump through the hoops of making it behave in a more sensible way, which also seems like the most requested feature: default to the container of the active tab when opening a new one.
For anyone who wants this functionality, use the New container tab by Jonathan Kingston extension and follow instructions from my review there.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13428261, pred 3 meseciThe one thing I'd like to see from this add on is to have opening a link not open as the current container. It should always be default, or we should have a choice. You've done a great job. I have one issue. If I set up Firefox on a new machine it will forget all my settings, and reset to default. I'm still waiting for it to remember.