- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— treesap, pred enim mesecemNot that this needs another review, but this is one of Firefox's really killer features. It's like having separate browser profiles, but soooo much simpler to use.
I use one for each Client I do dev work for to keep the SSO logins separate. So, when I switch from one client to another, I don't have to specify my user every time on MS sites, etc. Every time I go to a website that uses SSO, if I'm in the right container tab, I'm logged in and ready to go. It's saved me so much time and headache.
Like, I have no clue why some of my dev coworkers are still on Chrome/Edge/Whatever Chromium clone. This feature alone is enough reason to come to FF. (To say nothing of the other great stuff, including the extremely important mission of "preventing 1 single company for-profit business from controlling the future of the browser. (i.e. even most alternatives use Chromium, which is "open source", but really controlled/developed by Google.)
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— be4ryllium, pred enim mesecemi dont know what the guy from 2 days ago was talking about, for me this extension somehow bypasses the youtube adblock detection. superb to the highest order
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— MJ, pred enim mesecemHas anyone else noticed this add-on now breaks YouTube since YouTube started looking for ad-blockers? I turned off uBlock Origin figuring that would fix things, but nope. If I have youtube.com containerized using MAC, the site still complains thinking I am blocking ads as well.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 16898413, pred enim mesecemGreat addon! To the user who asked 12 days ago: you can delete a site from a container in the extension: press on extension, press on manage containers, choose one, press manage site list, delete the ones you don't want to open in a certain container:)
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— oddraisin, pred enim mesecemThere are no equivalents to this addon in other browsers, and no way for me to overstate just how important it is to have on the modern web. Developers can see how a site looks for five different users without needing five browsers open. For users with multiple accounts on the same service, you can do the same thing.
Multi-account Containers is an indispensable tool, and only on Firefox.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Piradix, pred enim mesecemPlus besoin d'ouvrir un autre navigateur pour ce connecter avec 2 comptes en même temps (un adm un utilisateur) sur sur un site.
Il est dans mon top 5 des plugins à installer sur Firefox.