Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Mac, pred 2 letoma
This extension used to be amazing, but out of nowhere it stopped working correctly. Now my containers are no longer sandboxed and when I login on one, I have to log out on the others. This is exactly why I use it, to not need to sign out when switching from one login to another, and it is no longer of any use to me.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14867242, pred 2 dnevomaCan we get automatic sorting for the containers? I have a bunch but they're all sorted by the date they were created. Manual sorting is there but it doesn't change the order in the menu where you choose which container to open a site in.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Sukhdeep Singh, pred 10 dneviI am unhappy because updating Firefox for Windows automatically adds/recommends this extension, but updating MacOS browser does not. I had to manually search and add this extension to my MacOS browser. Come on Mozilla, treat both OS's equally, not fair.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Black🏴☠️Sails, pred 17 dneviPretty good, but I cant yet add 5/5! This extension needs basic improvements.
1. Managing the extension there should be an option for a popup window to open, or in a new tab, instead of having to deal with the extension from the toolbar.
2. There should be many more color options.
3. Should allow to add custom icons, just like 'Tab Groups' allows you to.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— kitkat, pred 18 dneviI restored some tabs (+600) which were all put in a temp container. I need said tabs to not be in a container, but this is apparently nearly impossible to do - at best 1 fn tab at the time