- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Kakurady, pred 6 meseciVersion 7.33.1 will not work with Firefox Nightly (119.0a1), but the previous version 7.32.1 will.
I am also not sure why this extension needs to access the clipboard.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— colorCD, pred enim letomIt technically works for what it's supposed to do, but appears to have optimization issues for Firefox. It works for my use case, collecting tidbits of data quickly, but I don't see someone being able to use it heavily through this web extension.
What I have encountered as of currently:
-The web client sometimes crashes when you paste content from one note into another. When stopping and reloading the web client, it takes upwards of 30 seconds to load back up. Firefox is the only thing running on my mid-range computer.
-The extension itself takes an unnecessary amount of time to load. Sometimes, it won't load at all. Restarting Firefox fixes this, but the point of a web clipper is to make things faster, no?
This extension must be the HQ of corporate minimalism and creativity death, I'll be honest. And it's not optimized, either. But you know what, it works, and I'll take that.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Potato_Head, pred 2 letomaThe extensions working great but i think it's still missing some features.
For example, there are no shortcuts and you can't create ones for certain actions. And i wish they can add the ability to add multiple selections to the same note instead of creating a note for every one.
Nonetheless it's working great.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— BaldEagle, pred 3 letiThis works really well (most of the time) and I use it to save interesting links and some articles for further review and further research, or just to be able to search and find a link latter.
HOWEVER THERE IS ONE MAYOR FLAW - IT DOES NOT WORK IN PRIVATE MODE.
This is madness?
I have been forced to use Pocket for these sites.
Please fix it!
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13633717, pred 3 letiWhy when you are adding site to categories: scrolling is so painfully slow? It is like slowest scroll speed possible LUL... At least you can bring it up with the hotkey `