- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— ajo001, pred enim mesecemAwesome. Only complaint is the pop-up player icon sits on top of every video I play and there is no setting in preferences to move it - only resize the pop-up and choose quality of playback.
Please update the extension when possible so that we can move this little button - which I, personally, do not use very often.
Thank you for all your hard work and I hope you and yours have a happy holiday season!
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Richard Hurtz, pred enim mesecemGreat Add-on!! my suggestions would be 1) Add a slider to the Progress bar to loop and repeat - rather then just the time window start and stop repeat - And if not possible allow time increments - like 11.25 seconds to 12.35 seconds as currently Loop is at a 1 second interval - this is not so accurate .. 2) can you add a zoom feature of a certain part or area of the video it self ? like as with windows Snipping tool ? Great add on .. Cheers to you !!!
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— modernaire, pred 2 mesecemaOne of the (if not the) best add-ons for Firefox. The only thing that's "missing" (that I'd love to have) would be the option of changing the aspect ratio of videos. There's a lot of stretched videos in 16:9 that were originally in 4:3 ratio. It'd be awesome to have an option to push them back to 4:3.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Aleksandr, pred 2 mesecemaMaxime, could you be so kind to add m.youtube.com (youtube mobile) support? I moved from desktop version (via some addon that redirects) because it is way lighter on resources.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— jamvaru, pred 2 mesecemait's very good (love the suggested videos block, blank screen at end of videos, so good) [also appreciate the shorts block, very much so; can still view in a search result or channel, i guess ok, lol]
... except for a some things
I use other addons for
.continuous play (though it reverts to non-fullscreen)
,disable youtube miniplayer
.adblocking, don't need multiple blocks
.downloads, i never use it though; meh
Some things you do i do w/other
Some things you don't do
... today the problem is Speed:
I clicked on a like button and scrolled back up in FS mode, and it maxes out the speed. It says 2x, but seems like 10x.
I can't duplicate it, but it happens a lot. Today is the first time i 'saw' it exactly, but there is no explanation, no logical reason for it to happen. No button i clicked or even hovered over, afaik.
I have the speed options turned off.
Can you tell me what it is?
... oh, i just got it, the middle speed button changes with the mouse wheel if you hover on it. So i remove that button i guess. I thought it was just a 'normal speed' button. Can i change that? No scroll wheel activation would be great, ty.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— crystal, pred 3 meseciThis is a very good extension if you want better tools with video playback. One feature I'd like to request though, please make an option to not enable theater mode when inside a playlist when you have the "Automatically enable Youtube's "Theater mode"" option enabled. Other than that, probably the best extension out there for Youtube.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— ExecutorQ3, pred 3 meseciStill best addon for the (rotting) YT, but the custom minty-dark theme work on only about 50% of element's now (the "read more" links are default blue again, the +1 / -1 are white and one more i cannot remember now)... hope it get's fixed / updated soon