- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 16549430, pred 2 letomaUseful add-on but one of my favourite features recently stopped working. The app no longer brings the dislike numbers back. This app has not been updated for 5 months so I guess Youtube code has changed since then. I am hoping for an update to this app soon that will again bring the dislile count back.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Jonathan, pred 2 letomaThis extension was flawless at suppressing ads, while keeping ads visible for subscribed channels. Hard to understand why such a great feature suddenly gets removed. As such, this extension is no longer useful to me.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— JaySee, pred 2 letomaDisable AutoPlay does not work without restarting browser. Volume Booster breaks when using privacy preferences. I contacted the developer, but they refuse to disclose what settings they are utilizing. There may be privacy issues.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Honey B., pred 2 letomaCan't disable volume booster. Audio ramps up and down randomly when using arrow keys to go forward,backward,volume up and down, and also when adjusting windows volume level (im using shortcuts like (fn+f10/f11/f12)).
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Buddi, pred 2 letomaBeen an absolute must have in my browser since I discovered it, however like others have said, the scroll wheel volume control has been broken, working on/off since last update.
And causes videos to load slower, sometimes even buffering for 10 seconds before the video finally plays, sometimes it will load indefinitely.
Seems the addon has a problem hooking to the page, sometimes it will not have any function at all.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Chris Montef, pred 3 letiIn the latest versions a customization option was removed... please add it again!
The option allowed you to change the aspect of the bar when it is at the bottom of the screen. It becomes meaningfully useful when there is a combination of theme/settings that makes toggled and untoggled buttons look the same.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Mr. Mamoru, pred 3 letiBasically does what it says, but I do have a problem, that you guys might be able to help me with: The first time I reverse a playlist it works like a charm, but as soon as I close the window and click on the reverse button, the new window, that opens, doesn't show any playlist at all.
Thanks in regards.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 6250807, pred 3 letiVery useful, but often prevents Firefox/Win10 from closing normally: there are several processes left, and then crush report appears. Deleted :(
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Avery Milieu, pred 3 letiI RELY on Closed Captions and when they don't appear within an hour or so of a vid going up I find I don't watch the the vids. New iterations of this "enhancement" seem to have hidden CC controls and are possibly slowing down the CC process to nothing...
PLEASE FIX THIS! For the deaf and near deaf, YouTube is useless without the CC.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13148966, pred 3 letiThis extension used to be perfect, but recently (since around Jan/Feb 2021) I've been having problems with the extension (on Firefox and Chrome). Whilst on YouTube, I tend to keep my main YouTube window open whilst browsing for things to watch, then open any videos I want to watch in a new tab. When I do this, quite often the video won't resize to my configured prefs for the extension, and I have to reload the page to fix it. Also, the video seems to stall when opened in a new tab (but the controls suggest it is playing), so I have to pause and then resume the video to bring it to life.
It's a great extension, there's nothing that can compete with it (that I've found), hopefully these issues will get resolved.
I'd also appreciate proper changelogs with each release. 'Bug fixes and improvements' tells me nothing when I'm hoping to find news of these issues being resolved with each update.
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Kalmon001, pred 3 letiThe old version was a 5/5, the new version is nowhere near as good. The controls are less functional, albeit better looking. The ad skip simply doesn't work now. When you click skip ad it only skips a single ad. Youtube now has usually 2 ads each time spaced out every 5-10 minutes. Clicking skip ad in the old version would autoskip every subsequent ad. Now I have to click it twice every 5 minutes. Remember the controls are now in the player and auto-hide, so it takes 5 seconds to even get to the skip add button...
Please bring back the old setup!
- Ocenjeno z 3 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13579904, pred 3 letiThe new version is not good. Speed controls just randomly don't work and the buttons don't show up. New version is unreliable. Used to be a great extension before.