- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— Skedaddler, pred 2 mesecemaWork much better than other similar extensions, and no need to micromanage styles for every website. Sometimes I do encounter problems on certain sites, but it's easy to switch theme generation mode and find something that works.
- Ocenjeno z 1 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14780495, pred 2 mesecemaCauses significant buffering for youtube.
Has a tendency to wrongly mutate the webpage or ignore existing dark modes.
When disabled on a website it could potentially permanently break the default styling causing black text on black background. This requires a full on hard reset of Firefox
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 17998462, pred 2 mesecemaLately it interferes with too many websites. So many sites, especially for news, use the "read more" button to see beyond the first paragraph or so, but I can't click it. I have to disable this addon before it works. I wish dark mode were more of the default across the web because it's so much better for your eyes.
- Ocenjeno z 5 od 5— BigMood42069, pred 2 mesecemaWorks mostly as intended, though I wish I could add more specificity to the "only for [website]" button's targeted URL since some websites have specific pages that need "filter+" instead of "dynamic". Regardless, the average user probably won't need that so 5 stars.
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Chris Grimmett, pred 2 mesecemaDark Reader has one of the most confusing user interfaces I have used. It is completely unfamiliar to any other software I use on a regular basis. I can't tell if any of the settings are in the on/off enabled/disabled state due to ambiguous design. For example, a button shows either x or ✓. Does x on the button mean I'm switching to x by clicking or does it mean x is the current state? Another toggle uses a left/right instead of x and ✓. A third type of button uses x and ✓ but it's only on the left side. Then there's the light/dark flat buttons which I fail to differentiate. Does light mean pressed or does dark mean pressed? There is a complete lack of predictability and logic and I can't understand how I'm supposed to use it. I'm looking for an alternative extension.