- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 17298609, pred enim letomНеплохо но замедляет скорость обновления страниц в Firefox как на ПК так и со смартфона, это минус.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Shubham Joshi, pred enim letomIt works well on majority of websites. But sometimes images on some websites don't blend in with the darker tone and creates a bad experience
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13488851, pred enim letomBug: I use 64-bit firefox from Microsoft Store, this extension cannot follow the windows color scheme，always maintains light color mode
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Kartana, pred enim letomVery good but it suddenly affects the images of websites too. Adjusting the grayscale previously impacted only the site itself and not the pictures on it. This only happens in Firefox though.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— peyman, pred enim letomhow to bypass protected pages? change brightness in firefox homepage only for about: key dont work!
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Augur, pred enim letomSo, turns out my previous comment, which I have now deleted, was due to a false positive while troubleshooting Firefox to find what caused an ungodly high memory usage (>95% of RAM eaten). There are still some problems with Dark Reader, it won't remember the settings for some websites or won't turn itself on or off on some pages for some unknown reasons, but, overall, it does it's job in a good way.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— pleasantest-grove, pred enim letomGreat add-on, very useful for using my computer at night. The only thing is that I can't seem to turn it off? I can adjust the settings and switch between Dark/Light modes, but when I try to use the "Off" button or the keyboard shortcut nothing happens. Several times, when I've been using my computer in the day and didn't want an extremely dark or desaturated screen on webpages, I've just uninstalled the extension and reinstalled it later. This is obviously very annoying, though.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— act2-1, pred enim letomI like this add-on. It works very well. However, it sometimes warns me that Firefox is slow, especially in Gmail, and I recommend not using this add-on in Gmail. Fortunately, this add-on allows you to create a blacklist of sites, so you don't have to turn off the add-on feature every time you open Gmail.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— juan riccio, pred enim letomEdit: Some sites have elements hidden while in Dark Mode. This has given me problems. I can edit the theme for such sites BUT - a suggestion: when editing/creating a theme, please make the default to only do so for the CURRENT SITE. "All sites" should be explicitly chosen by the user. Thank you!
This is a great add-on and I keep it ON by default. One important improvement for me would be this:
The default behavior for text fields (e.g., username/password fields) gives me yellow background with white lettering. It would be better to have either darker lettering or darker background. As it is, it is very hard (next to impossibile) to make out anything.
Other than that, perfect! THANK YOU :-)
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— joefiesta, pred enim letomExcellent job of darkening. 4 stars only because: I can not (afaik) darken, for example WWW.google.com but NOT DARKEN WWW.google.com/maps. I want most sites normal so I use the INVERT LIST ONLY. Abilitiy to add subsites would help.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 16052705, pred enim letomIt would be nice if i could export/import sitelist/whitelist.