- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— AmesHub, pred 15 dneviThis is a really good plugin! Works so well that sometimes I don't even know its on! ONLY problem is that, quite often, it darkens QR Codes (such as 2FA creation QR Codes) in such a way that they cannot be scanned and it can take a bit to notice that its DarkReader causing the problem. Amazing overall though!
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Alien10001, pred 24 dneviDark Reader is bad at detecting dark themes. It sometimes activates on websites that already have a dark mode and makes them look bad. Today it happened twice on Google Search although Google was already in dark mode. Dark Reader turns off when I reload the page. Then it says "Dark theme detected" in the options. But it shouldn't activate randomly like that.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— teocee94, pred enim mesecemMostly good and has been helpful for the vast majority of sites. However, a recent update has made it incompatible with Roll20 virtual tabletop game pages, which I use regularly; I can access the rest of the site just fine, but the pages on which the VTT portion is accessed just shows up as a blank black page. Please fix!
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— pulsar14, pred 3 meseciHi, it could be practical if the "Only for ..." Option is placed just below the url on top and not below the filter settings. Every time i have to click on bottom ... move up and click on the url to activate or not the addin for the specific site. I do it many times ...
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— Jgr9, pred 3 meseciVisited Link colors don't seem to change?
Now I'm currently using this in combination with Dark Background and Light Text which allows Visited Link color change but has issues with some websites. This one might have issues with others. So I'm using them in combination or whichever works best for a website.
- Ocenjeno z 4 od 5— no, pred 4 meseciI love what it does in general and I love what it did with ao3 however it screws with my tumblr and the appearance of it so I decided to uninstall if it stops effecting my tumblr I would go back