- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 12674307, pred 4 letiThis extension corrects the colors in dark mode instead of just inverting them, but it still has a memory leak. Certain webpages will cause Firefox to start filling my 32GB of RAM fairly quickly (300 MB/s). I was hoping this had been fixed since the last time I tried it.
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 11622680, pred 4 letiHow is this suppose to work? Some sites freeze and i have to hit "kill script" often... most other sites have endless glitches... it would be way better if it was turned off by default and you could just enable it on text heavy sites
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14512213, pred 4 letiThis is one of the must need Extension on my Firefox but the way it just stops working on few sites in completely unacceptable when it works quite fine on Chrome. LinkedIn, Facebook and even Instagram and Gmail doesn't work properly with this one where it doesn't make elements dark somewhere and sometime takes the entire site down with it just like Gmail.
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 15451856, pred 4 letiTried Dark Reader for a couple of weeks and had to uninstall. Keep getting script errors in conflict with regular Firefox use. Otherwise I like the features and controls. Script errors just became a nuisance.
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 15170332, pred 4 letiIs quite good when it works, but far too often Videos or Images are also completely 'blacked out' on websites, for instance on BBC or Amazon sites, thus making those pages/sites virtually unusable - shame
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— thatonedoge, pred 4 letiI love how this looks, but unfortunately, it slows down my browsing. I've had to disable it now. It is really unfortunate that this is the case, because it really does improve the look of almost every site I use. One way that it could be improved is to have a site specific on/off switch- I think having it on for certain sites makes certain things invisible, whether it is in dark or light.
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 13958735, pred 4 letiI really liked the customizing websites to be dark or slightly dimmer with this extension, but I noticed that is was causing GPU power spike issues. My GPU utilization would spike to 100 each time I loaded a page. When loading pages without the Dark Reader extension, my GPU usage remains below 3%.
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— Uporabnik Firefoxa 14636167, pred 5 letiNOW USELESS ........
unfortunately, besides the fact that it really slows down all browser pages loading as mentioned by many users ....an even WORSE issue (which the developer refuses to respond to as i have messaged him directly over the past 2 months) is the FACT that one can no longer even SEE THE Scroll-bar on any given page ...it is so faint as to be virtually invisible (i actually had to use a magnifying glass to find the scroll-bar or scroll-button on every browser page) ...rendering Dark Reader Impractical and frankly USELESS. i have now switched over to Midnight Lizard, which has much better control and NO scroll-bar issues, can see the scroll-bar & scroll buttons perfectly using Midnight Lizard.
- Ocenjeno z 2 od 5— 2-bits, pred 5 letiThere are a lot of little bugs. Sometimes, I have to switch the extension off and on before it loads a side. Sometimes, when I add a site to my exceptions list it renders it as "dark" anyway. A lot of major sites (such as google.com) have parts of UI become invisible with this plug-in active (at least in dark mode). Kinda neat, but not up to the Chrome version yet.
Dark Mode - an extension I've been trying in this one's stead has a much smaller feature set but works far more reliably.