- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13395679, pred 2 rokmiDie Radio-App ist an und für sich sehr, sehr gut. Doch leider laufen einige Regionalsender - obwohl sie gelistet sind - nicht! Z.B. Radio Bochum, WDR2, WDR 1Live etc. Gerade meine Regionalsender werden nicht abgespielt. Warum?
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 6219164, pred 2 rokmiThis add-on has promise but needs a few important improvements.
#1) Have the app self-report links that go down and self-remove channels from the list that are broken.
#2) A daily update of active and removed channels file pushed to the add-on daily or weekly would be great.
#3) Can you add a way to remove countries from the list so you can get to channels in your own country? Otherwise the list is so large you can't find what you want.
#4) Add a state list or a search bar for quickly finding channels.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: HonestReviews, pred 3 rokmi7-4-23 update: What can you say about an addon that never gets any better? Still painfully slow server response. Author can't figure out a way to place cookies so you don't have to reinstall the program everytime you clear data on you browser. Won't work on portable browser I use. Tiresome having to reinstall the addon every time because it can't keep your ID settings. PITA GUI with too many settings and clicks needed to set it up. You'd think Mozilla would be able to attract better add-on authors for radio but they are content with recommending junky addons. I guess we are stuck with this crippleware as none of the others are any better and mostly worse.
5-2-23: Among all the terrible radio addons this one is the best of the worst. Requires frequent reinstalls to work. SLOWWWW server response. Many breaks in audio feed can't handle intensive cpu operations without breaking the feed. Need to reprogram to automatically remove and reinstall this crappy addon. Might have to look for a better way to listen to stations than using this slow, buggy addon. Sad. Had potential but developer can't seem to get there.
4-7-23; started off terribly then improved greatly and not month or two later back to it's old buggy behavior: sound not working, have to reinstall it. They should have a remove, reinstall button in the program you have to reinstall it all the time to get it to work. SLOW SLOW server response, must be running a commodore server and a wet string tin can net connection? No really good radio programs available last time I checked a few months ago. This is the best, but not saying much.
11-25-22 noticeable improvement in it's ability to connect to stations and keep the connection even with no cookies. That's good and welcomed upped on star hope it lasts.
10-2-22 same ol same ol-have to remove and reinstall to get it to work. Junk. No good radio addons available. WHen it does work, slow as a frozen turd in the Antaractic. I guess these addon developers must view addons as something they can practice their crap programming skills on? Stations deny connection at their whim and you can do nothing except reinstall or change browsers. Why list a station that is totally unreliable? Sound quality sucks. Drops connections if your computer goes to sleep -clip to meet 4000 characters
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, pred 3 rokmi8-17-23 When is mozilla going to come up with a radio program that is not a PITA to use? Guy thinks he is a programmer, he needs to go back to the junior college where he took his classes. Needs to sell it to someone who can advance it. constant reinstalls required, slow as molasses in january, no way to keep settings have to start over all the time. stations break up and d/c frequently. can't be used on portable browsers. Banned as malware by brave browser-outs your location when in private mode or using tor.
5-16-23: same crappy program it's always been. Can't keep settings,disconnects all the time, requires frequent reinstalls, very slow server response, over complicated bloated UI, just a real PITA to use it. Waiting for someone who actually knows what they are doing to create a GOOD radio addon. None of them are much good.
9-22: same problem it's ALWAYS had. You have to constantly reinstall it to get it to connect to your stations. If you change vpns or you change most anything it will no longer connect. Stations are purposely blocking connections from this addon and the addon can do NOTHING to stop this. So get ready for 10 minutes remove and reinstall each time you want to listen to your favorite station. What a joke.
6-2022; somewhat faster but still painfully slow to load. frequently blocked by either the station or network firewalls or the app itself. only works about 30% of the time.
there are NO good radio addons and why ffox recommends this is beyond me. slow to load, gui unresponsive, many blocks based on ip, browser, station manager did not get laid, etc etc. Why list stations that block users? across multiple IPs whether foreign or domestic.
update 2-13-22: If mozilla recommends this, their standards must be pretty low. VERY SLOW to load often takes a minute or longer if it even loads. Stations cut out regularily, CPU intensive subject to cutouts when doing other tasks. Search is SLOWWWW and often incomplete-cannot find the stations you previously used.
None of the radio add ons are any good. No surprise there, dealing with script kiddies mostly. Their latest update made it much worse, much slower with a lot of junk features like an equalizer that really doesn't work, add to favorites that does not work. Another junk addon, what else is new.
10-3-21: dangerous extension: hacked my desktop firefox (latest). Now FF opens TWO instances when opening and was directing one of them to the worldwide radio website. When I disabled the extension no redirection but still ffox opening two windows automatically, bad ext. screws up your firefox
2-7-21: Still flaky and hard to use. GUI is slow and unresponsive, very hard to navigate and search radio station. Many stations don't work and you have to try them each, a waste of time. Breaks connection frequently and sometimes cannot be reestablished. Slow startup. Looking for something better. They have the right idea with poor implementation and gui.
Extremely Flakey. Disconnects often. Many stations simply do not work. Starting it often breaks your net connection. Slow to startup, flakey interface Once you get a good station though if it does not disconnect by itself, good to listen.
I think it's also spyware.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Lotus_Priest, pred 3 rokmiWhen it works, it's awesome. But there are numerous issues --
1) Many feeds just stop working -- since no error is output, the user is clueless why
2) Had stopped working for me in v.73 of FireFox even though it continued to remain operational in a browser derived from FF base - BitTube
3) Would appreciate if pre-Quantum versions were shared for use with PaleMoon -- couldn't find them anywhere
4) The Google Web-Store link which is shared in the description - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/worldwide-radio/ofncbjjbfchlegacifnndkkbdoaedcof - is a dead link.
5) The link which is valid on the Google Web-Store lists the author as https://veganregime.com/ -- which is also a dead link -- and has been reported there, too.
Get your act, together, Oleksandr. Don't rest on your laurels. Just because you won the 3rd place in the FF Quantum extensions competition don't become complacent.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13645050, pred 3 rokmiCan't figure it out! I can get radio from all over ,but local stations load ,but there is never any sound or music.When I get a random foreign station, I can not turn it off! Can not find a tutorial any where.What do the icons mean ?What does shuffle play mean or do ??. This is clever ,but I need some help making it work ,thanks
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15830677, pred 3 rokmiZpočátku super! Po nějaké době mi rádio přestalo hrát, nevím proč :-(. Nepomohlo ani odinstalovat ho a znovu nainstalovat. Takže rádio sice skvělý, ale nehraje, takže mi je k ničemu. Faktem je, že netuším, zda je chyba v aplikaci nebo v prohlížeči:-(
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14023753, pred 5 rokmiSo, I'm interested in the radio add-on. But, I'm not giving this add-on the privileges it seems to want. Sorry, there's no good explanation why an internet radio add-on needs to access my data for all websites or access browser activity during navigation. Sorry.