- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13395679, pred 7 mesiacmiDie Radio-App ist an und für sich sehr, sehr gut. Doch leider laufen einige Regionalsender - obwohl sie gelistet sind - nicht! Z.B. Radio Bochum, WDR2, WDR 1Live etc. Gerade meine Regionalsender werden nicht abgespielt. Warum?
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 6219164, pred rokomThis add-on has promise but needs a few important improvements.
#1) Have the app self-report links that go down and self-remove channels from the list that are broken.
#2) A daily update of active and removed channels file pushed to the add-on daily or weekly would be great.
#3) Can you add a way to remove countries from the list so you can get to channels in your own country? Otherwise the list is so large you can't find what you want.
#4) Add a state list or a search bar for quickly finding channels.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: HonestReviews, pred 2 rokmi10-2-22 same ol same ol-have to remove and reinstall to get it to work. Junk. No good radio addons available. WHen it does work, slow as a frozen turd in the Antaractic. I guess these addon developers must view addons as something they can practice their crap programming skills on? Stations deny connection at their whim and you can do nothing except reinstall or change browsers. Why list a station that is totally unreliable? Sound quality sucks. Drops connections if your computer goes to sleep and when u wake it up cannot connect. Most likely deep spyware does ot good to use a vpn, they have your home Ip to do with what they want.
9-2-22: still SLOWWW to LOAD, SERVER response is SLOW and clunky. Still have problem keeping connections and blocking of the stations such as their station list can be taken with a grain of salt. Maybe if they're in the mood you can connect, otherwise not. Have to remove and reinstall to connect often. Puts a tracking cookie on your machine that is not even needed to connect and then leaves it there. Smells like spyware to me.
8-1-22: has gotten better in last couple months at making connections to stations it lists, but still there are a few stations that are blocking it even tho listed. Developer offers no help in changing settings ore what to do about popular stations that are simply BLOCKING this program from connecting, regardless of IP or browser. Sometimes works to remove and reinstall, but not always. Why list stations that you cannot connect to, wasting peoples' time and getting them po'd?
6-25-22: Would be nice if there was software that just doesn't try to track and id you and WORKS. Such is not the case with either ffox OR worldwideradio. Constantly have to reinstall it because it cannot connect to stations you previously connected to. Extremely slow to load filled with junk you don't need. Why list so many stations when half of them don't accept connections? The developer is trying to do everything at once and can't concentrate on doing a few things WELL. Slow to respond to gui a pita to use this. Unfortunately there ARE NOT good radio listening addons, I don't care WHAT Mozilla recommends. Half of their "recommendations" suck.
1-13-22: Doesn't work well on slower connections or laptops. Extremely slow to load up. Earlier version was actually better, this one is not an improvement despite fancy graphics that just slow things up. Garbled feed, cuts out frequently, consumes too much bandwidth for proper operation. There are NO good radio addons that I have found for ffox. Some work better on chrome, but chrome is hacked by google/spyware. Go back to earlier version unless you just want users with the fastest net connections and latest hardware. Takes like 30secs to a minute to load the program, too long. A pain in the butt to use it.
update 12-11-21: developer new version. Extremely hard to install, very slow to load and acts like frozen program not working. cuts out frequently and garbled music. if like old version u cannot access with foreign IP vpn, has to be USA or similar. Not sure this is an improvement, too slow to load and difficult running it, many connection breaks requiring restart.
update 6-23-21: still flaky and unreliable and cannot keep connections.
update: 6-10-21: slow to load interface. slow searching. uses cookie to track you and keep the connection and does not identify the cookie so when you clear the cookies you lose the connection.
Flaky as hell. Frequent disconnects. many stations do not work-apparently they don't make an effort to find good stations that are stable. Found a much better addon that does the samething and not using this one much.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: USER-EXPERIENCEONLY, pred 2 rokmi9-22: same problem it's ALWAYS had. You have to constantly reinstall it to get it to connect to your stations. If you change vpns or you change most anything it will no longer connect. Stations are purposely blocking connections from this addon and the addon can do NOTHING to stop this. So get ready for 10 minutes remove and reinstall each time you want to listen to your favorite station. What a joke.
6-2022; somewhat faster but still painfully slow to load. frequently blocked by either the station or network firewalls or the app itself. only works about 30% of the time.
there are NO good radio addons and why ffox recommends this is beyond me. slow to load, gui unresponsive, many blocks based on ip, browser, station manager did not get laid, etc etc. Why list stations that block users? across multiple IPs whether foreign or domestic.
update 2-13-22: If mozilla recommends this, their standards must be pretty low. VERY SLOW to load often takes a minute or longer if it even loads. Stations cut out regularily, CPU intensive subject to cutouts when doing other tasks. Search is SLOWWWW and often incomplete-cannot find the stations you previously used.
None of the radio add ons are any good. No surprise there, dealing with script kiddies mostly. Their latest update made it much worse, much slower with a lot of junk features like an equalizer that really doesn't work, add to favorites that does not work. Another junk addon, what else is new.
10-3-21: dangerous extension: hacked my desktop firefox (latest). Now FF opens TWO instances when opening and was directing one of them to the worldwide radio website. When I disabled the extension no redirection but still ffox opening two windows automatically, bad ext. screws up your firefox
2-7-21: Still flaky and hard to use. GUI is slow and unresponsive, very hard to navigate and search radio station. Many stations don't work and you have to try them each, a waste of time. Breaks connection frequently and sometimes cannot be reestablished. Slow startup. Looking for something better. They have the right idea with poor implementation and gui.
Extremely Flakey. Disconnects often. Many stations simply do not work. Starting it often breaks your net connection. Slow to startup, flakey interface Once you get a good station though if it does not disconnect by itself, good to listen.
I think it's also spyware.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Lotus_Priest, pred 2 rokmiWhen it works, it's awesome. But there are numerous issues --
1) Many feeds just stop working -- since no error is output, the user is clueless why
2) Had stopped working for me in v.73 of FireFox even though it continued to remain operational in a browser derived from FF base - BitTube
3) Would appreciate if pre-Quantum versions were shared for use with PaleMoon -- couldn't find them anywhere
4) The Google Web-Store link which is shared in the description - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/worldwide-radio/ofncbjjbfchlegacifnndkkbdoaedcof - is a dead link.
5) The link which is valid on the Google Web-Store lists the author as https://veganregime.com/ -- which is also a dead link -- and has been reported there, too.
Get your act, together, Oleksandr. Don't rest on your laurels. Just because you won the 3rd place in the FF Quantum extensions competition don't become complacent.
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 13645050, pred 2 rokmiCan't figure it out! I can get radio from all over ,but local stations load ,but there is never any sound or music.When I get a random foreign station, I can not turn it off! Can not find a tutorial any where.What do the icons mean ?What does shuffle play mean or do ??. This is clever ,but I need some help making it work ,thanks
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 15830677, pred 3 rokmiZpočátku super! Po nějaké době mi rádio přestalo hrát, nevím proč :-(. Nepomohlo ani odinstalovat ho a znovu nainstalovat. Takže rádio sice skvělý, ale nehraje, takže mi je k ničemu. Faktem je, že netuším, zda je chyba v aplikaci nebo v prohlížeči:-(
- Hodnotenie: 2 z 5autor: Používateľ Firefoxu - 14023753, pred 4 rokmiSo, I'm interested in the radio add-on. But, I'm not giving this add-on the privileges it seems to want. Sorry, there's no good explanation why an internet radio add-on needs to access my data for all websites or access browser activity during navigation. Sorry.